About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Artificial plants and flowers

hi. i'm new to this site and i'm really impressed with your expertise in FS. i'm a FS enthusiast and learning more of its concepts. i have some questions which you may please clarify.
can we consider artificial plants as wood element and be used as a cure? what about artificial flowers or photo of a flower? is it ok to place these inside the bedroom or toilet? thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Belen,
Thank you for your encouraging words on this site.
I always try continue to respond to questions as possible in an objective view or provide users with a based view or cite other practises available. Hopefully, it can act as a catalyst for anyone reading the messages to - form their own opinion afterwards.
Please see below:-

On 8/28/2001 7:34:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
hi. i'm new to this site and
i'm really impressed with your
expertise in FS. i'm a FS
enthusiast and learning more
of its concepts. i have some
questions which you may please
clarify.
can we consider artificial
plants as wood element and be
used as a cure? what about
artificial flowers or photo of
a flower? is it ok to place
these inside the bedroom or
toilet? thanks.

Regarding your first question i..e can we consider artifical plants as wood element?
In my opinion, it is still best to use real plants (if possible). But based on well held views of artificial plants, there is no problem in considering them as being `wood element' as symbolism in Feng Shui is a powerful tool and I feel that many good FS practitioners will agree with this.
As to your second question, I would prefer to place as you had mentioned `artificial' plants or flowers especially in the bedroom than real plants or flowers (if given the choice).
As for the toilet, a picture may get damp especially if the toilet is constantly wet... so a commonsense approach need be taken on this issue.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 7 years later...