About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Does pool change a Wang Shang Wang Shui house?

Dear Cecil,
I just did a reading on a friend's house 256 degrees Keng facing,Period 6. It is a Wang Shang Wang Shui house.
(It had major renovation in 1991, they did replace tiles on roof but did not take actual roof off) Will this affect the period of construction?
Also, this house being initially a Wang Shang Wang Shui house, with a pool in the back, constructed in 1977, offset the energy of this house? The histories of different people living in this house shows financial difficulties, legal and marriage problems...This friend is recently separated w/ 3 kids trying to make it on her own...
What are your thoughts on this house?
Thanking you in advance and wishing you the very best New Year,
Mimi Casavantes

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Mimi,
1. It is best to look at the Flying Star charts for the two periods i.e. Period 6 and Period 7.
2. For speed and ease of identifying the problems, please e-mail robert-lee@geomancy.net with your : My Feng Shui " account so that he can give two Free Paid Flying Star Reports - for you to generate one chart under Period 6 and another Chart under Period 7. He will provide you with a Paid Pillars of Destiny report. (To determine her element and strenght. And also do look at the current 10 year luck period for any imabalances within the analysis).
3. In particular, try to look at both charts:-
Usually, the influence is caused by the `worst' chart i.e. I have seen many cases where, as you mentioned a Wang Shang Wang Shui house (which you had implied were good sectors).
In situations for example where if it happens to be a Double 6 or in your `implication' a Wang Shang Wang Shui house, then, we should not look any longer at Period 6 house.
In my opinion also, I feel that it the characterists of what you mentioned should come under the influence of a Period 7 as usually a Period 6 house (and should it be a Double 6) do not have - as far as I can remember those problems faced by your friend.
However, once you get the free paid report from Robert, try to look at both charts.
You should normally able to see from the chart, which is `worse-off'.
Try also to look at the three # number combinations i.e. #mountain # water with base #. Are there any imbalances. If not, advise your friend to cure these.
Also do take note of the Eight-One combinations interpretations of your friend's home chart.
If you need further advise on her chart, do let me know.
Have a nice HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

On 12/30/2001 11:53:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I just did a reading on a
friend's house 256 degrees
Keng facing,Period 6. It is a
Wang Shang Wang Shui house.
(It had major renovation in
1991, they did replace tiles
on roof but did not take