About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

My home is built on a former cemetry

• Staff

Dear All,
1. I have often been asked the question:
My new home/apartment was built on land that was used to be a burial site. Is this inauspicious?
In my opinion, I would say " It depends ".
Here are some of my thoughts on this:
a. If you are staying in Singapore; in the past, many of the sites chosen for burial of loved ones are the choicest sites in Singapore!
Here, there is an inherent belief that when one bury's one's ancestors in good sites; it will bring forth goodluck to the decendants of the dead.
b. If you are staying in any other country which has Chinese cemeteries, most likely it has been feng shuied many (many years) back and these sites should be excellent Feng Shui sites.
c. In Singapore, such sites are like the land opposite Tangs Shopping Centre.
By the way this building uses the Castle Gate concept for its Feng Shui. At a high point it was very successful.
As the owners were Christians, in the past, they do not even open on Sundays. But for those who are staying in Singapore, look what it is today! Having to open on Sundays and desparately trying to keep its bottom line.
One day, I let you know why, this has changed. Clue: It has to do with other new building(s) that " clash " with it under the Five Elements Concept.
Sorry, for the side track, other excellent sites such as Bishan, has now one of the most expensive " Housing Development Board " flat resale values also. This land was also formerly a burial grown.
d. However, in order for the land to be auspicious for future use; the exhumation has to be done `correctly' and also no single grave must not be left behind the land.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil Lee

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link