About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Several Fengshui questions

bercardor

Hi Master
I wish to understand more fengshui tips:
(1)What is the purpose of putting flower printed sticker or paper on the door of the toilet?
(2) Can I put a extra round mirror (1 side normal mirror , another side with magnifying mirror) in my bathroom.
(3) What is the difference between 2 fire stoves and 3 fire stoves. I had been told to change to 3 fire stoves.
(4) Is it ok to put children books and toys near the altar of buddha (same wall)?
(5)I been told soft toys are not good for children in term of fengshui. Does there a difference between big and small toys. Is it true?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Everyone,
Before, I answer the question on mirrors, there is an important concept of mirror:
" Mirror, mirror on the wall ".
Please see illustration in the attached file. (Only available under web-login to the forum. Attachment not included for those participating or listening in from an e-mail mailing list).
History:
1. The Cantonese dialect group is particularly fond of placing mirror(s) in the living room. The idea is that food on the dining table can be multiplied.
2. The above, is particularly favourable to Hong Kong Feng Shui practitioners. Especially since the majority of Hong Kongers are Cantonese themselves!
3. Interior Decoration and Mirrors (C) Cecil Lee
Usually, if the wall is a large wall, one single piece of mirror may not be enough.
What happens?
In such a situation:
3.1 Get the largest piece for the centre. And have two smaller pieces of equal length mirrors on each side of this large piece.
3.2 As mentioned earlier: 1 full piece or 3 pieces is a good combination. Three also represent `Yang'.
3.3 Avoid, having two pieces of mirrors joined together. This is symbolic of a split.
Enclosed please find the illustrations - for further clarification of the above.
Enjoy your mirror(S)!
Note: Please open file: mirror1.gif instead of mirror.gif as under mirror.gif - I did not edit the heading where it should say `One piece mirror' instead of `Three piece mirror' for this first illustration.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net