About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Townhouse feng shui

myfs_88306

Hi to the feng shui masters,
I wish I had read about feng shui when I was buying my home. I love the location of my little townhouse but I feel the sectors in my house need improving because of bad layout. (please see attached jpg).
I think my career sector is missing. The relationship sector is in the garage. My fame/reputation is in the kitchen and my family sector has the fireplace. I have narrow hallways that with 2-3 doors aligned. On top of that, the house number is 2476. Whew! :-)
I hung a crystal on the hallways. I placed plants around the fireplace. I placed terracota pots in the kitchen. But I haven't been promoted in 5 years even though my boss keeps promising it. I still feel money is going out of my hands too fast even if I budget it. Some things are still not working for me.
Please let me know other improvements I can make. I am female, Kua number 8, fire horse year.
Thank you for your help.
Josephine

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Josephine,
Yes, usually, it is best to check for `leaks' in the house, first.
It would be nice if we can enhance but often, we forget that we must first fix-the-leaks.
From a Shapes and Forms point, there are several leaks in your home. (Frankly, I have not used other tools, it it involves more anlysis - due to a busy schedule). But from a Shapes and Forms and forms view, there are several leaks:-
1. Narrow hallway, which is on one side of the house.
2. Markings A to B:-
The back patio sliding door. The path of qi from A to B is a direct path. And not auspicious. (Especially if the door is opened).
In addition, because of this long corridor, there is supressed Qi. And it can also leak the other way thru the door towards the garage area.
3. Markings C to D:-
Based on your diagram, it looks like there are widows at C or D. If so, there is a potential leak of qi especially if the windows are opened. Try to open alternative windows in this case.
4. Marking X:-
The entrance into the house is close to the centrepoint of the house at Marking X. There is compressed qi (narrowing) at this area. Upstairs also has similar compressed Qi at markings E and F.
5. In your home, it seems that qi flow cannot properly meander from the living room area to the other side i.e. garage facing side and vice-versa. This has an impact or strifle your luck.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 12/11/2002 6:31:00 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi to the feng shui masters,
I wish I had read about feng
shui when I was buying my
home. I love the location of
my little townhouse but I feel
the sectors in my house need
improving because of bad
layout. (please see attached
jpg).