About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Black Hat Sect (BTB) Feng Shui

• Staff

Dear Users,
These are my interesting thoughts on Black Hat Sect:-
1. How I wish, many Feng Shui concepts are as simple as a piece of paper with a pictorial diagram of a cake or trigram divided into eight sectors. Such as helpful friends / travel etc...
2. Unfortunately, real Feng Shui involves not only the interior. And also, it is difficult to believe that there is one model that fits all.
3. So why is Black Hat Sect so (very, very successful?)
4. This is because, very simple models appeal to everyone (who needs HOPE). Hope can be of differing degrees or strenghts. Some may hope for a better career. Some may hope for `prosperity' etc...
5. To me, Black Hat Sect, should not be called "EARTH LUCK (Feng Shui) model" since it does not represent the views of Traditional Authenctic Feng Shui.
6. But nevertheless, if the practitioners are not "greedy" could perhaps be a compliment to Feng Shui by saying that it is more of a MAN LUCK model.
7. Many people go to temple (or other places of worship). In a temple, one can see perhaps a lady, with all her earthly worries, praying hard to e.g. Goddess of Mercy to guide her through hard times.
8. For this reason, it is very difficult to totally eliminate Black Hat Sect. As it has grown pretty large in the West. Much larger than any traditional FS site can penetrate the FS market there.
9. What will happen to Traditional Authentic Feng Shui?
10. One good thing about traditional authentic Feng Shui is that many of its concepts have to do with commonsense.
11. Several Black Hat Sect authors have known that their internal models lack the depth to tackle external environment. Some have, included Shapes and Forms into their fixed ba gua temple.
12. I call this addition a MAN LUCK (fixed template) plus partial EARTH LUCK models.
13. In Traditional Feng Shui, Shapes and Forms has the highest ranking and importance. While compass school complements this with time dimension analaysis.
14. In our modern times after 1980's onwards, we can see the following:-
15. Traditional Authentic Chinese Model uses:-
Heaven Luck (Ba Zi)
Man Luck (separate from Earth Luck)
Earth Luck
Notice that MAN LUCK is seperate from Earth Luck.
Many Traditional Feng Shui authors, prefer to talk only about Earth Luck or Feng Shui i.e Shapes and Forms and Flying Star Feng Shui. Although some books merely describe what is Man luck and skip this entire section.
16. The new wave "Black Hat Sect" model:-
Combines Man Luck (their fixed ba gua model) with Earth Luck (commonsense Shapes and Forms)
17. My definition of Black Hat Sect's MAN LUCK (fixed ba gua model):-
18. If we were to take a simplistic view of the fixed ba gau model, as mentioned earlier, it gives one a glimmer of hope. Human beings are unique, it is usually HOPE that lifts our spirit, gives us confidence and also most importantly a `will to live' or looking at the brighter side.
19. Don't get me wrong! I am not saying that I am now turning to `Black Hat Sect'.
20. What I am actually saying is that Traditional Authentic Feng Shui practitioners or authors who consider themselves as Authentic FS practitioners are giving the world the biggest worry: Books that PREACH NOT TEACH!
21. In my opinion, many auhors or sites on authentic Feng Shui are therefore, driving Traditional Feng Shui into the ground. Especially with their shallow concept of " X " marks the spot for the wealth sector during their Feng Shui audits. Forgetting that MAN LUCK is just important.
22. Bad Feng Shui can often be negated or neutralised with MAN LUCK. Where a happy family is auspicious. This is where, many FS practitioners have diverted their paths. And leave this loop-hole to Black Hat Sect to take advantage of!
23. In addition, some Black Hat Sect practitioners are highly qualified. The only regret was that prior to 1980's or between then to 1988, many qualified persons, many could not understand mandarin use the Black Hat Sect model instead. My hope for these practitioners is to classify their school as more of a MAN LUCK school.
Again, I am just giving you my thoughts on how, BTB has become so successful as compared to Traditional Authentic Feng Shui.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Further to what I had mentioned earlier,
1. I forgot to mentioned about 9-Star Ki.
This model was first exported to Japan. The Japanese make it into a package which looks at individuals (some form of Heaven Luck) with Feng Shui (earth luck). A few practitioners include the other missing element i.e. Man-luck.
2. 9-Star ki can be considered as one and the same with Flying Star Feng Shui.
3. I believe, some good 9-Star Ki practitioners have properly included MAN-LUCK into the 9-Star Ki EARTH-LUCK analysis. And this is one of the most popular forms of Feng Shui practised by the British Gentlemen.
4. But always, there are many who will `miss' the point and concentrate only on EARTH-LUCK.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil