About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is Warren @ CCK a good buy

Hi Cecil, I like to ask if Warren @ Cho Chu Kang is a good fengshui place and your valuable advice.
U may like to access http://mclland.com.sg to get the site maps.
i understand u advice that toilets in centre of house is not auspicious. But these days almost all new houses private or public are built this way.
Including the Warren that I am asking about.
So how to remedy?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Steven,
Apologise, but Cecil hasn't yet got time to take a look at the condo to do a review on it.
However, I have briefly broswe through the layout, generally only one or two layout plans have such toilet located in the centerpoint of the house. Those are the one you should avoid.
The rest does not have the center in the center. I haven't taken a good look at it so cannot comment much on it.
However, from our experiences nearly 98% of people who stay in a layout where the centerpoint of the house is close to the toilet always face financial problems. Not immediately after they move in but usually a few years down the road.
So it is most advisable to avoid such houses. Yes, I do a agree that although there are many apartment with such configuration. There are still a lot more out there which is not built in such a way.
So if you look carefully around enough, there will be always other better units available.
A house is very important and expensive investment. So finding a good one can make a difference in your Earth luck. Since a person besides his Heavenly Luck is affected by the Earth Luck, even if his Heavenly Luck is good, but if he stays in a bad house. Then this person will still face problem.
Houses with critical failures should be avoided as all cause. These are the critical failure which usually there is very little cure sometimes even no cure for such situations.
As for the cure, beside keeping the toilet door close or possible putting a gourd to trap the wealth from leaking (which is will still not keep 50% of the wealth from leaking out). These cures will still not effectively remove the problem except to relocate the toilet (which is impossible in most case).
Hope that helps.
Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

On 1/4/2003 2:07:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi Cecil, I like to ask if
Warren @ Cho Chu Kang is a
good fengshui place and your
valuable advice.
U may like to access
http://mclland.com.sg to get
the site maps.
i understand u advice that
toilets in centre of house is
not auspicious. But these days
almost all new houses private
or public are built this way.
Including the Warren that I am
asking about.
So how to remedy?

• Staff

Dear Steven,
1. Yes, I truly agree with you with the statement below.
2. No two apartments even in the same development are the same or have the same Feng Shui.
3. A Quantum Leap in Feng Shui occurs as a result of F.O.C. (Free-of-charge) Feng Shui.
This is where, your home gets a boost of luck or receive in expense of others. In additional the house shapes and form is excellent.
4. Usually a toilet alone at the centrepoint can still be sustainable.
This is ONE major leak.
But, when we first select a new home, most of us would like to `start' fresh with zero problems.
5. Usually, from my personal experiences, if there are TWO or more MAJOR leaks, then, one may expect usually financial problems.
6. In the case of one Major leak e.g. toilet at the centre, this would mean that most likely money comes in and out just as quickly.
But, in addition to this, the house is not suitable to us and / or internal or external shapes and forms is no good, then, it is like `THREE STRIKES AND ONE IS OUT' OR OUR OF LUCK.
9. It is this worry that, Robert has mentioned that, there are homes that do not match this profile.
10. In fact, these two days, I have personally looked into:-
Case 1:-
-------
I received a fax yesterday from a new client who was facing trouble. When the fax came out, I saw a fish tank at the centrepoint of the mansionette (two storey public housing board flat)
Furthermore, he was found to be a strong water person. Currently he is out of job.
In addition, he marked out areas where he had previously consulted another FS practitioner:
The practitioner asked him to:-
1. Place a Phoenix figurine at the balcony.
2. A jade horse facing inside of the balcony towards the living room.
3. A bowl of water with a tortise.
It seems the phoenix bird figurine was facing South. And the bowl with tortise was at the north. But this is also the location of the main door.
In my opinion, this is a classic misunderstanding of the 4 Symbolic animals.
The previous Feng Shui practitioner could have perhaps literally see a picture of the four symbolic animals and ask the client to place it base on his interpretation.
Unfortunately, this is a classic case of wrongly applying the 4 symbolic animals. Imagine placing a mountain e.g. tortise facing the front door. This is symbolic of placing an obstacle at the front of our house.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/4/2003 2:07:00 AM, Steven Neo
wrote:
valuable advice.
U may like to access
the site maps.
asking about.
So how to remedy?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

1. Water dragon
For a house at ground floor, we can try to activate the water dragon usually at the frontage of the house.
2. For apartments or flat, the higher we are up the higher we already have `virtual' water or clear space.
A water position in such a home, is not `compulsory'. Unless, to improve or trap wealth.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• Staff

Dear Steven,
1. If I am mistaken, previously I had help one of my personal friends look at a unit here. The take up rate is very good and I think they are mostly sold unless u buy second-hand.
2. Overall, I personally find that there are no major issues with this development. Even with the central curved metal/water pool. As there is a gap between two huge blocks between them. This allows for good qi flow and exit. Which allows friction of air to mix correctly with the various water pools.
3. In the past (in my opinion), I mentioned that for developments like Costa Del Sol has two snakes or blocks joined together. And for old, old antique condos like Mandarin Gardens, this is the type I try to avoid.
4. There are several more of these. And each time if I use such swimming pools, you will see in a surfer's wet suite - because of the unnatural vortex of air near the surface of such pools. On certain days, swimming to me, is not comfortable at all.
5. Quantum Leap in Feng Shui
For quantum leap in Feng Shui to exist, the unit must not only have good facing to collect wealth, but earn Free-of-charge FOC wealth at the expense of others. If u have such a house, no need even Feng Shui. One will grow prosperous (even the breadwinner and partners body grow sideways!) And with lots of children and money to spare for holidays.
Certain units in Warren or any other condos, have this but only selected few - only.
6. This is not Feng Shui, but I personally can vouch that MCL builds OVERALL truly mostly problem free housing that even after 2 years, with proper maintenance, they are of good value and an asset to keep. Many other condos, if properly maintain, can also keep up, thru age.
7. Well wishing you Good Happy House Hunting!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 1/4/2003 2:07:00 AM, Anonymous wrote:
valuable advice.
U may like to access
the site maps.
asking about.
So how to remedy?

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Warren-Site-Plan.png.d230b08242a879650f14ea37e47ee8f3.pngDear Users,
1. This year, we received personal faxes from at least 13 users of this forum.
2. For those who were located in Singapore, I had personally called up the user to ask if they had financial problems.
So far, all either by sheer coincidence had some of these problems:-
1. Toilet at the centre-point or they had been advised to place a fish tank at the centre point.
2. Several respondent's ba zi is either weak fire element or strong water persons.
3. In many instances, the main door is at their death or disaster sector.
All the above users had financial problems. Five were unemployed.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

wateratcenter.gif

• Staff

Considering a purchase of a unit at The Warren?

Resources found under this link is still useful...

Summary of Case Studies in this article.

If the information is overwhelming. Pick and choose selective articles...

1A & B: Common Rubbish Bin
2A & B: Interior unit Dry Walls
3: Fire at Heaven's Gate
4: Sha Qi or Poison Arrows from Club-house roof-lines
5: 3 Panel Sliding Doors at the Balcony
6: Drainage at the Balcony
7: Air-con Ledges
8: Mixed Developments + Cooling Towers
9: Termite infestations
10: Coffee-shop below or near to unit
11: Water tank at roof-top
12: Lamp Posts, Pillars, Tree Trunks
13: Spice Garden in an EC/condo
14: EC/condo Clubhouse
15A & B: Pneumatic Waste Collection System
16: Look closely at the development's scale model for clues
17: Buying a unit in a Mixed development
18: Survey or study facilities surrounding the development
19: Pump Room below a unit
20: 7 Commandments of Stove Placement
21: Is there a potential poison arrow from the neighbours?
22: Should I be concerned with a near-by temple, church, mosque &/or elder care?
23: Is the compass marking on the Sales Brochure accurate?
24: Sites reserved for Schools?
25: Doors face each other? [Main Door/Bedrooms]
26: Unit numbers with 4, 44 or 444 Okay?
27: Stove / Toilet at the Centrepoint?

• 6 months later...