About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

A country of intellects and salaried workers

• Staff

Dear Users,
This issue is about Feng Shui and Business
1. In my opinion, Singapore can be considered a country of intellects and majority are salaried workers. Working for MNCs or companies. Perhaps, some feel that it was due to the education system that many have gone thru as far back as the 1960's.
This was because Singapore had no choice but to struggle with the bread and butter issues of housing and finding jobs.
2. Several years back several businessmen approached me to Feng Shui a new business: Chains selling bubble tea.
3. I refused to have anything to do with Feng Shui for such premises, simply because, such business models are simply not sound.
4. At that time and worse, still every (silly) enterprenuer are thinking of starting such ventures!
5. Firstly, the entry level is low and any tom, dick and harry can easily open a shop next to yours.
6. Furthermore, such drinks are not healthy as majority contain sugars.
7. Several days ago, I received several calls from some others who enquire to Feng Shui stores selling the current craze " Luo Han " fish or as my friend Frankie, whom I had met in this forum and had since being a very good friend would say " drain fish " or fish that literally came from the drains mixed with other strands of fish. Locally, we have a hokkien term: "Long Kang (drain) fish!
8. Please note that no amount of Feng Shui can help such silly ventures! If anyone, especially Singaporeans are looking at such ventures, please, please don't!
The saying goes " come today, gone tommorrow ". A blackhole that sucks your money dry!
Warmest Regards,
Cecil
P.S. A worrying trend for those who are salaried and forced to retire, when they still need to service their condo loans or worse, need to pay monthly maintenance (quarterly) when one reaches compulsory retirement age. Work in Burger King / Mac D? or KFC?... Best to buy a `better' condo instead....in the event, one may need to force sale.

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Sponsored Link