About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Bamboo furniture

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sarah,
1. In the Far East (Asia), rattan or bamboo furniture were particularly popular in the 1970's. Especially with the cheap labour and raw materials. All that is needed is to sew cushions and presto! Many homes have them.
2. In recent years especially in 1990's till today, because labour costs had risen, many have opted for other various combinations of steel/wood ; wood / cushions etc.. as they can be manufactured cheaply. The slightly more expensive go for half-cow leather etc...
3. In my opinion, I do not think so that your bamboo furniture can be considered as dead wood.
4. The only basis of calling `dead wood' is if one keeps too many `antique' furniture. This is where some believe that those who surround themselves fully or clutter themselves fully with `antique' furniture, could be said to be rather `conservative' etc...
5. But, this is just people's comments. Personally, I feel that our up bringing has been shaped and formed once we reach 18 or 21 years i.e. our character (is this) and harder to change - unless, we encounter `bitterness' e.g. failures or life issues such as the demise of a love one etc....
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 5/11/2003 9:57:31 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Cecil,
I would like to
know if it is OK to use all
bamboo furniture in the living
room, or is it considered dead
wood energy. Thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net