About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Free Space at Center

myfs_88310

Dear Master Cecil:
Thank you for explaining the idea about clear space at the center of the house; especially, an example layout is given to illustrate how chi flows via the center.
The center point of my house is in a wall. It is clear space on both sides (left hand side and right hand side) of the wall. Furthermore, a clear space hallway is about 4 inches away from this center point (i.e. the center point is in a wall and the center point is about 4 inches away from the end of the wall.)
Is the layout described above considered to be Okay for the flow of chi inside the house? Or the layout symbolizes some financial difficulties?
Regards,
Jen

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jen,
A home is similar to an artist's canvas painting.
It has a shape and form. And it is best to look at a home in it's entirety. Not just whether, there is clear-space "exactly at the centrepoint" or close-by.
Equally important are the `air-flow' entry and exit points of a home e.g. the windows, doors etc...
And all these should be seen in an entire picture i.e. the production of a layout plan.
In my opinion, what you mentioned is like examining just the right side of a vehicle's car. Thus an incomplete picture.
I hope you understand: With the incomplete picture given, I have to give you an incomplete answer: Dunno.
In the future, if one is describing a person, please post, his/her face, or their entire full photo.
Even in olden days, rich Chinese families, and would-be-parents-in-law would look at the features of the potential spouse from feet, ankle, knees, to hips and upwards. Much like - buying "cattle". Apologies if this sounds, kinda crude, but, this is a fact of life, then. But not now:)
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 11/18/2003 12:13:19 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear Master Cecil:
Thank you for explaining the
idea about clear space at the
center of the house;
especially, an example layout
is given to illustrate how chi
flows via the center.
The center point of my house
is in a wall. It is clear