About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Hi,
I am rather curious about the accuracy of BaZi. This is because BaZi only calculate down to the hour.
The question is that there are bound to be another person having the same BaZi as me yet leading a different live.
Arguably, we can state that the same BaZi combined with different place, parents and other factors will lead to a different live.
But how about twins with the same BaZi? The place they live, parents and other factors is most probably the same. Will we consider them having the same life?
How can we ensure accuracy in such situation?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Liau Yuan,
Yes, perhaps, you may not be aware that for Ba Zi, there are certain "escape" clauses found in it.
The Chinese forefathers have anticipated your question, even before, all of us were born.
For example of some of the escape clauses that can change one's life differently:-
1. Experience
Two persons born at the same time in two different countries. For example, one person, could be "richly" brought up, with good parents and shelter. While the same person born in another proverty stricken country, would not enjoy the same kind of experience.
2. Education
Another situation is that can affect us is our education. And this can "change" our Heaven map or what we are born with.
3. Kindness
It is said that those who do good... or philantropy... can affect the Heaven map.
4. It is interesting to bring up the idea of twins.
In the past, I had posted some caricature and even the write-up that twins need not necessarily share the same fate. As they have to interact with the world.
For example, it is not like we have to tie both twins. Both twins can walk on the same road. But, we cannot control it if one of the twins fall into a hole or worse, knock down by a car.
Try to search for past messages on this subject.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 2/7/2004 7:51:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Hi,
I am rather curious about
the accuracy of BaZi. This is
because BaZi only calculate
down to the hour.

The

question is that there are
bound to be another person
having the same BaZi as me yet
leading a different
live.

Arguably, we can state

that the same BaZi combined
with different place, parents
and other factors will lead to
a different live.

But how

about twins with the same
BaZi? The place they live,
parents and other factors is
most probably the same. Will
we consider them having the
same life?

How can we ensure

accuracy in such situation?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Liau Yuan,
Further to what I had mentioned; that the Heaven Map is just a static snapshot of what was "given luck".
Please check out the "Holy Trinity of Luck". This is where, besides: education, philantropy and experience with external interations - most of this "escape clause comes under the Man or human luck factors;
Another "escape clause" of our Heaven luck is our earth luck. Thus, some of us are already "down with luck" and staying in an unsuitable place or a place that brings us ill luck.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

• 15 years later...