About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Protrusion?

mitchellteurman

Hi Cecil,

fficeffice" />

I have a car garage attached to my house, and I know that you have advised that the garage should not be taken into consideration. However, there is room that is next to the garage. If the garage is not taken into consideration, should I consider the room as a protrusion?

Also, there is a patio in the front area. Should I considered the patio area as a cutout?

I have attached a layout.

Please advise.

Clarence

PS.

I have purchased several of the packages and I have lots of Pillars of Destiny Credits (7). Can I exchange some for the Family Audit or Finding a Good House?Very Happy

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Clarence,

Yes, you are correct. In this instance, the garage should be taken into consideration when finding the centrepoint. Please see attachment.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 10/11/2004 9:37:55 AM, Anonymous wrote:

Hi Cecil,

o ns =

"urn:schemas-microsoft-comffic

effice" /

I have a car garage attached

to my house, and I know that

you have advised that the

garage should not be taken

into consideration.

However, there is room that is

next to the garage. If

the garage is not taken into

consideration, should I

consider the room as a

protrusion?

Also, there is a patio in the

front area. Should I

considered the patio area as a

cutout?

I have attached a layout.

Please advise.

Clarence

PS.

I have purchased several of

the packages and I have lots

of Pillars of Destiny Credits

(7). Can I exchange some

for the Family Audit or

Finding a Good House?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 1 year later...

Hi,

Thanks for the information about the center of the house.

I purchased the Fly Star report and ran it using the front door and the center of the house (as shown in the diagram). However, I just read on one of the posting that if you use the garage door as the primary entrance then the garage door should be the door should be used for the report.

1) Since we used the garage as our primary door, should I have run the report using the garage door?

2) We enter the garage through a main (large) garage door and then enter the house through a door at the front right side of the garage (see diagram). When running the report, Should I use the main garage door (large) or the door that we use to enter from the garage into the house?

Additionally, last year we replaced all the carpet with hardwood flooring, removed the wallpaper from the kitchen and guest bathroom, painted almosted all the rooms, tiled the guest bathroom and the kitchen, painted the kitchen cabinets, and installed new lights in the kitchen and the bathroom. Is this considered a major remodel and does it change the year of the house for the report?