About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Follow up Question - Five Elements

Dear Sir:

A follow up to my question: i.e if I have a year sign of a metal monkey but my day stem have an earth element, how do i choose a compatible mate? a) Do I have to choose someone who have a water or earth sign to match it with my metal monkey, or b) Do I have to choose someone who have a metal or fire sign to match it with my day stem element which is an earth element. ( If you make an analysis of the situation - the compatibility of my metal element?) So which is more important?

If the day stem is more important than the year element in choosing a compatible mate, do I have to look for somebody based on their day stem or majority of their element? i.e. my day stem is earth, do I have to lookd for someone who have a water or fire in their element? Or someone who have majority element of water or fire eventhough their day stem is not water or fire?

If the 10 year forecasts show that luck is against you, does that mean that I cant have a favorable life or reach my goal? How do I change it?

Sincerely yours,

Mariechel

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Mariechel,

A follow up to my question: i.e if I have a year sign of a metal monkey but my day stem have an earth element, how do i choose a compatible mate?

a) Do I have to choose someone who have a water or earth sign to match it with my metal monkey, or

b) Do I have to choose someone who have a metal or fire sign to match it with my day stem element which is an earth element. ( If you make an analysis of the situation - the compatibility of my metal element?) So which is more important?

We use day stem to classify your true birth element. Meaning that you will be a Earth Monkey not a Metal Monkey.

As such if you choose someone you would like it to match the day element (ie if weak Earth would best match with Strong Fire for example, and if Strong Earth, weak Metal for example).

If the day stem is more important than the year element in choosing a compatible mate, do I have to look for somebody based on their day stem or majority of their element? i.e. my day stem is earth, do I have to lookd for someone who have a water or fire in their element? Or someone who have majority element of water or fire eventhough their day stem is not water or fire?

You really do not have to be too specific, just check out the birth element of that person and that will be enough. Just based on the element and find the most compatible element that will benefit you.

If the 10 year forecasts show that luck is against you, does that mean that I cant have a favorable life or reach my goal? How do I change it?

You cannot change your given luck. That is a luck that is supposed to be given to everyone at the time of birth. You can only try to improve it by ensuring that throughout your life, you have more of your favourable element that helps to improve the luck for yourself.

You should know that a person's luck is always changing, every 10-year, every 5-year, every year, every 6-months, every month, every day, and every hour. So that is why there is ups and downs in everyone's life.

In order to know how good a 10-year luck, you need to relate all these information together just like in this detailed ba zi analysis from our ba zi Premium:-

Luck (1) [1918 to 1927] is an auspicious period as it favours your 10 yearly Big Luck Period. (!--Age 8 - 17 (1918 - 1927) => [yi-hai] (Wood-Water) Auspicious Period-->
Possible Career Change / Change of Location: Hai
Nobleman Stars available to help you: Hai & You

• [1918 to 1922] (yi-Wood) is an inauspicious period as it does not favour your 5 yearly Luck Period.

• [1918] wu-wu - Luck against you but Bad - [Yearly Analysis]

• [1st 6 months] wu - is a little auspicious.
      • [2nd 6 months] wu - is very inauspicious.
        Earthly Branch Clash: zi-wu
        Earthly Branch Self Punishment: wu
        Possible Romance Encounter: Wu

Only then will you know how good and what you can try to do to improve it.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research