About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

RIGHT TIMING

Dear Master,

I have chosen an auspicious to move house through your paid advice site. However, I am curious to find out whether will there be a disasterous or better time on this day to step into the house.

I am a strong metal person and moving in on 30 May.

James

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Edited by Robert: I have sent you the auspiciou hour via e-mail.

Dear James,

james koh wrote:
I have chosen an auspicious to move house through your paid advice site. However, I am curious to find out whether will there be a disasterous or better time on this day to step into the house.

Once you have selected a good date. The only difference in the hours is which is most auspicious which is least auspicious. The problem when you try to go too deep into say hour analysis for example, it can happen that you may find that the best hours may be found in very odd hours like 3am in the morning. But it may be unpractical to use.

As such a more better approach is to choose nice sounding hours such as 8.58am or 8.59am for example. These are more practical than focusing on auspicious hours. But as mentioned, since you have choosen a good date, the hour will not matter too much. As the day is suitable to you so you will already get most luck from it.

james koh wrote:
I am a strong metal person and moving in on 30 May.

You can actually e-mail me to ask for the hour analysis report for yourreference.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research