About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Confused about finding main door direction

Hello!

I am west person and my my home door is in west. When i enter into house then i am facing east ( death line is in east). I read that entrance and death line should follow in same direction not opposite? Can this mean that my home door is in wrong place? Where would be good location for a door?

Ester

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ester,

Anonymous wrote:
I am west person and my my home door is in west. When i enter into house then i am facing east ( death line is in east).

Please be advised, that East person does not necessary mean that your best direction is East. Nor does West person mean that your best direction is West.

East/West house are two grouping that is used to describe this theory or concept. An East house person means that most of the good sectors fall in the East side (most of the time), while a West house person means that most of the good direction falls on the West side.

So more accurately, when you want to see if a house is suitable or not, you simply check if the direction falls in one of your 4 good sectors or not (ie Excellent, Prosperity, Health, Longevity). As long as it does, then it is considered a suitable house for you.

Since your door is in the west side of the house, it is considered a West house.

Anonymous wrote:
I read that entrance and death line should follow in same direction not opposite? Can this mean that my home door is in wrong place? Where would be good location for a door?

For whether a house is suitable or not, all you need to ensure is that main door does not fall in the East sector of your home which you mentioned is Death. Also, your bedroom should not be the East sector.And if possible when you work / sleep try to avoid pointing East. Otherwise, it is fine.

That is actually all you need to be considered with. So far from what you have provided, it seems ok a suitable house for you so far.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research