About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Where exactly the mountain star and water star ...

Hi Robert Lee

Since I took the Feng Shui course at your site. I became to understand the Eight House Theory as to avoid the Death and Disaster line. As the main door is to take the breadwinner andspouse bedroom direction. And now, it's looks like I'm confusing with the flying star with the Eight House Theory which I super-impose the 9 grid of my house layout and alsodone the pie chart tosuper-impose.The only option that I can place my bed which is in theSouth (Prosperity) direction but thenthe bed is near to the toilet door and if the door is to open the toilet bowl can be seem.We have placed the curtain across thetoilet bowl whichmean when the toilet door is open the curtain can be seem before the toilet bowl. Is that a good suggestion.ConfusedOr should I placed my bed at the NE (Irritation) direction.

Where is the exact of the mountain star and water star located. Eg. the kids room NE and half of it is East direction join across the nursery room. If we were to place the mountain star and water star sowhere is the exact location as there is twowalls.

Please give me your advice as I'm confused. Good nite

Thank you

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Hi Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Since I took the Feng Shui course at your site. I became to understand the Eight House Theory as to avoid the Death and Disaster line. As the main door is to take the breadwinner andspouse bedroom direction. And now, it's looks like I'm confusing with the flying star with the Eight House Theory which I super-impose the 9 grid of my house layout and alsodone the pie chart tosuper-impose.The only option that I can place my bed which is in theSouth (Prosperity) direction but thenthe bed is near to the toilet door and if the door is to open the toilet bowl can be seem.We have placed the curtain across thetoilet bowl whichmean when the toilet door is open the curtain can be seem before the toilet bowl. Is that a good suggestion.ConfusedOr should I placed my bed at the NE (Irritation) direction.

Remember, that in Feng Shui you must prioritise the concept as follows:-

1. Sector where the bedroom falls under for each person will signify the major luck that the person will receive from that room. ie if it is Prosperity, then if the person uses that sector he will enjoy his prosperity luck. This is irregardless of where you actuall face within the room.

2. Shapes and form of the placement of your desk/bed etc. This comes as more important than when you compare which direction you should be facing for your best direction.

3. The Best direction for sleep or working should then be considered if there are two placement options from point 2, and which of the two is better.

If you based on this way, you shouldn't have much confusion. As based on what you mentioned, shapes and form placement 2 will be more important. So first make sure this option is ok first before considering any suitability issue. So if I read correct from what you have mentioned, NE (irriration) has better shapes and form, and less suitable sleeping position. Whereas, S (Properity) has better suitability, less shapes and form placement. As such NE would be more ideal.

Sophia Chia wrote:
Where is the exact of the mountain star and water star located. Eg. the kids room NE and half of it is East direction join across the nursery room. If we were to place the mountain star and water star sowhere is the exact location as there is twowalls.

This can be quite difficult to explain, if you can have a diagram I can better advise you here. Try to break down the analysis into 8 pie where you can clearly see the division of each sector of influence, then you can better assess where the stars are for the purpose of correcting it etc.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Edited by Robert: No image attached in your two postings.

Hi Robert Lee

First of all, many thanks for your guidance.Very Happy

Q1:Where is the exact of the mountain star and water star located. Eg. the kids room NE and half of it is East direction join across the nursery room. If we were to place the mountain star and water star sowhere is the exact location as there is two walls.

Robert Lee wrote:
This can be quite difficult to explain, if you can have a diagram I can better advise you here. Try to break down the analysis into 8 pie where you can clearly see the division of each sector of influence, then you can better assess where the stars are for the purpose of correcting it etc.

Hopeyou do understandthe layout of the 8 pie chart.

Q2: The centre of the layout (master bedroom) thereare eightline across the bedroom which line should I place the #mountain star and #water star.

Q3: Do you consider the North location and the North-East location a missing corner?SadWhat is your opinion on this matter.

Your suggestions would be much appreciated. Once again, thanksfor your advise.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Edited by Robert: Still no file attached. Make sure you save as .jpg or .gif as it is much smaller than .bmp.

Hi Robert Lee

I am sorry, have read thru the "help" topic (post a message) andfollow the instruction yet I face this problem (file exceeds 100 bytes) sending the diagram. I hope this time I manageto upload the file. Its never happen before.

Thank you for your understanding.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Hi Robert Lee

Thanks. Before Isend the diagram would like toconfirm the size of the jpg 83.3 kb and dimensions: 1129 x 1638 or gif 208 kb dimensions : 1129 x 1638. Is the size of the image big and can it beupload. As previously there wasn't any problem upload to your forum.

Appreciated your help.

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia

• Staff

Edited by Robert: I did a test upload when I posted the file, seems to upload quite fine. So the uploading works fine so far.

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Thanks. Before Isend the diagram would like toconfirm the size of the jpg 83.3 kb and dimensions: 1129 x 1638 or gif 208 kb dimensions : 1129 x 1638. Is the size of the image big and can it beupload. As previously there wasn't any problem upload to your forum.

The size should be ok. I have seen several posts with attachment that was successful.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Edited by Robert: Please send the attachment to support@geomancy.net instead.

Dear Robert Lee

Attached the diagram again. Hope this time the diagramwould be upload andwill be very much appreciate of your advice. Butif you do not receive I presume it cannot be upload and there could be something wrong with my computer.Crying or Very sad

Thank you once again for your understanding that I have send several times at this page and the diagram was not successful.

Ciao

With warmest regards

Sophia ChiaWink