About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Questions on house hunting report for P8

myfs_77438

Dear Rober:

I'm a strong water with West being my excellent direction and East being my death direction. However, W (metal) is my worst element and E (wood) is my best element.

According to the house hunting report for P8, both E1 and W2/3 have double 8s at the front door facing, but E1 is better suited for me than W2/3 house. This tells me that from a front door facing fengshui standpoint, the bazi element is more important than the 8-house suitability. Am I correct?

If I find a E1 facing house, the front door itself has to fall into either NE (my longevity) or SE (my irritation), then it's OK for my to buy this house (aslong as other fengshui issues like toilet etc.. are OK). But if the front door itself is also in the E sector, then it's not OK for me to buy this house. Am I correct?

Thank you very much as always,

Hoa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hoa Luong,

Hoa Luong wrote:
According to the house hunting report for P8, both E1 and W2/3 have double 8s at the front door facing, but E1 is better suited for me than W2/3 house. This tells me that from a front door facing fengshui standpoint, the bazi element is more important than the 8-house suitability. Am I correct?

Actually, flying star analysis of the main door will be most important in the house hunting, followed by Ba Zi, than followed by Eight House.

Reason being is that Eight House is based on YEAR of birth, whereas ba zi uses even time of birth to analyse. Often, it is ideal to get a direction which both Eight House and Ba Zi element are favourable.

For cases such as yourself, it means that your Death sector as defined by Eight House isn't that bad as the ba zi element helps to offset some of the influence. Whereas, your excellent direction isn't all that good because the ba zi element is not so favourable. The best direction is where both eight house and ba zi element are favourable. However, it is hard to get everything perfect. Where possible, we try to draw a line of which is more important.

What are the other good directions? I am sure there will be an alternative that might not be the best but without the facing Death direction. Like mentioned try to find a balance, if not possible, then like you mentioned, of the main door falls in a different sector even though the house faces East, then this is also a consderation.

The House Hunting analysis tries to analyse all possible combinations. Once you know the various analysis, you can then take advantage of the finding the best possible homes. Remember, no home is 100% perfect, you have to give and take some of the flaws that isn't too bad.

Hoa Luong wrote:
If I find a E1 facing house, the front door itself has to fall into either NE (my longevity) or SE (my irritation), then it's OK for my to buy this house (aslong as other fengshui issues like toilet etc.. are OK). But if the front door itself is also in the E sector, then it's not OK for me to buy this house. Am I correct?

Yes, this is one way to look at it. But my advise is check if there is another alternative that might avoid Death direction if possible.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 13 years later...