About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Can 'prayers' improve relationship

I'm having a very bad time with my husband and at the verge of asking for a divorce..feeling very lost, i went to see a fengshui master to get my ba zi reading. Apparentlyour Day stem and branch clashes with each other ie. I'm a Brown tiger and he is a black rat. In addition, we get married on the year which clashes with my husband. He was born in 1972 (rat) and we get married in 2002 ie a horse year. I was told I can 'lessen' the clashes by doing some kind of prayer by him.... and wouldcharging me quite a few hundred dollar... after reading quite of stories abt people being con in the newspaper.. I'mratherworry to bean'easy prey'.. would this kind of 'prayer' help???? .. although I still do understand it still very much lies on our on 'initiative' to get the marriage work.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I'm having a very bad time with my husband and at the verge of asking for a divorce..feeling very lost, i went to see a fengshui master to get my ba zi reading. Apparentlyour Day stem and branch clashes with each other ie. I'm a Brown tiger and he is a black rat. In addition, we get married on the year which clashes with my husband. He was born in 1972 (rat) and we get married in 2002 ie a horse year. I was told I can 'lessen' the clashes by doing some kind of prayer by him.... and wouldcharging me quite a few hundred dollar... after reading quite of stories abt people being con in the newspaper.. I'mratherworry to bean'easy prey'.. would this kind of 'prayer' help???? .. although I still do understand it still very much lies on our on 'initiative' to get the marriage work.

In any relationship, two different persons are involved. In order for a relationship to last, both parties must be able to see and understand each other flaws and willing to give and take so as be able to make a relationship last. This cannot be a one sided effort. As such, no one or anything else help youimprove the relationship.

Any clashes in terms of ba zi etc, are just some indications that could be present. But ultimately, it is how much both of you love each other and thus willing to give in that will eventually make or break a relationship. Nothing else really can help you on this unfortunately.

The only thing you can do with feng shui is attempt to create an environment (ie binding element wood so room decor in green/brown)that might help smoothen relationship but whether or not it will work still ultimately determine on the two persons involved.

So my answer to whether prayer can help. Sorry, it will not help.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Thank you Master Robert Lee .. I can see your point. I also thot of the 'prayer' thing for the past few days .. if it is 'so easy' (just a couple of hundred $$$) to rectify our problem, there would not be any problem and suffering in this world Crying or Very sad...

Oh yes! I also would like to clarify that I went to c the so call feng shui master abt a month ago... that was before I get to know this website... and I'm grateful to Master Lee, who is still generous enough to give me some advice .

Dear Yee Leng,

Your message attracted my attention about whether prayer is useful in relationships.

From personal experience it has been most effective and my reasons to why as follows:

1. It has been a time of meditaion and reflection on discovering for yourself what root problems and concerns there are in your relationship.

2. In prayer, you are asking for help from God, a more powerful source and who is the creator of the world and ALL of mankind.

3. Prayer together as a family stays together. Listening to a loved one pray foranother person'swelfare has helped me appriciate life with the ones I love, more.

4. Prayer reduces fights, qurrals and cold heartedness.

5. Prayer WOULD lessen the suffering in the world - only if everyone knew how to pray.

6. Prayer needs to be from the heart, said daily, and not set/repetitive as such have no meaning - in order to be effective.

7. Prayer is the motivator to ACTION and less TALK!

8. A good Feng Shui environment can helpenrich your time in prayer such as during meditation.

If you want to learn more about the power of prayer, I am more than happy to help... dd1d2@hotmail.com

Hi Zi Huang,

The 'prayer' I've mentioned earlier is more of the 'prayer' done by the feng shui consultant himself instead of my own personal prayer .. ie. to get 'rid' of the clashes???

Anyway, I'm still keen of knowing the power of prayer from u .. I'll drop a personal email to u.

Thanks & regards