About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

where do i place the bagua on my house?

ive been reading every feng shui book i can get my hands on. the more i read the more confused i get.

my trailor is 14feet x 80feet and the front door faces south. this should be so easy according to what ive read. where do i place the ocotgon? at the front door, or in the middle of the house? when i get ready to do a certain room, where do i place it? at the door facing into the room or in the middle of the room? my kitchen table is getting scary.;))) i thought my sw corner was romance corner, then i read that ne is romance corner.. help sure would be appreciated, then i can get into all the topics with all of you. this is a great site, wish i had found it sooner.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Linda,

Linda Angelo wrote:
ive been reading every feng shui book i can get my hands on. the more i read the more confused i get.

Unfortunately, there are many many feng shui books out there these days. So it is more important to look for books written by true traditional feng shui masters. Even that can be difficult because there are so many different feng shui concepts that there are also many different ways different master practice feng shui. So best you get one that is reliable or has a good reputation rather than pick any books of the shelf.

Linda Angelo wrote:
my trailor is 14feet x 80feet and the front door faces south. this should be so easy according to what ive read. where do i place the ocotgon? at the front door, or in the middle of the house? when i get ready to do a certain room, where do i place it? at the door facing into the room or in the middle of the room? my kitchen table is getting scary.;))) i thought my sw corner was romance corner, then i read that ne is romance corner.. help sure would be appreciated, then i can get into all the topics with all of you. this is a great site, wish i had found it sooner.

Not sure if you were the same person who sent me a query about trailer and graphic layout. If not, basically you should note that when feng shui was created, there is no such thing as a trialer. So really, there is not going to be any books that can properly advise you on this. This is because a trailer is moveable so your feng shui luck isn't fixed to a certain direction unlike a concrete house.

I think in the case of a trailer, you should focus on making the maximium use of the small space available so that it is practical and useful. If you do wish to apply some feng shui, then go for suitable colour schemes rather than worrying about where is the good or bad sector based on flying star. Cannot apply flying star and eight house simply because a trailer will not have a true fixed location.

If you part the trailer in a different direction, then your so call feng shui cures for the flying star will need to be shifted along with it. So not really going to be practical. More likely, if you follow your ba zi, ie weak wood, then have your trailer in water (blue/black/gray) colour etc. This would be very much more practical for your trailer feng shui application.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research