About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Triple Combinations...

Dear Master Robert Lee

RazzMay I know more about the triple combinations and what does it mean? Eg. this triple combinations of Base Star, Mountain Star and Water Star (BS9, MS3, WS6) neutralises the inauspicious influence created by the Flying Star. Thus, this is considered an auspicious combination. Right! No doubt there is no mountain star and/or no water star to activate.

As the triple combinations is considered an auspicious, why can't a mountain star and/or water star can be activateat this sector.

Please enlighten me. Hope to hear from you.

Thank you

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
RazzMay I know more about the triple combinations and what does it mean? Eg. this triple combinations of Base Star, Mountain Star and Water Star (BS9, MS3, WS6) neutralises the inauspicious influence created by the Flying Star. Thus, this is considered an auspicious combination. Right! No doubt there is no mountain star and/or no water star to activate.

Sophia Chia wrote:
As the triple combinations is considered an auspicious, why can't a mountain star and/or water star can be activateat this sector.

Triple Combination is considered auspicious, simply because the element or at least the bad stars are being neutralised so that it no longer becomes a threat in the sector. Often, the inauspicious star will in turn make the originally average stars better because like a Strong Earth when met with weak Metal will make weak Metal stronger. And if weak Metal is an average star it will benefit from the inauspicious star.

A mountain or water star that can be activated are only stars that are based on the period of the base period. ie period 8, auspicious mountain/water star is star 8. If such stars are not present for example, then there isn't any benefit in activating it. So the triple combination does not convert a ordinary star into an auspicious mountain/water star. As such you cannot activate it.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Master Robert Lee

Very Happy Hi again and goodmorning. As always, thanks for your advice. I now understand what is triple combinations.

Now, quite confusewith the flying star.

A mountain or water star that can be activated are only stars that are based on the period of the base period. ie period 8, auspicious mountain/water star is star 8. If such stars are not present for example, then there isn't any benefit in activating it. So the triple combination does not convert a ordinary star into an auspicious mountain/water star. As such you cannot activate it.

As base period, ie period 8, auspicious mountain/water star is star 8 then such star is auspicious and it's benefit in activate it. According to my yearly flying star report. Center direction MS2, BS8, WS5 as there no mountain/no waterstar to activate what is the reason there? but East direction MS9, BS6,WS3 it's good to activate mountain star. Does that mean the MS9 is the future star and it can be activate? Hopefully, this time I get it right.Confused

Thanks again

With warmest regards

Sophia Chia