About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Weak or strong fire

myfs_107250

Hi,

I was told by a few people that I'm a weak fire according to my bazi. Since my birth month is April which is Febuary in the chinese lunar calendar which they say is spring which is after winter and weaken my fire. Fromyour bazi analysis I was deduced as a Strong fire, but I thought the bazi analysis of my birth month is supposed to take into consideration of the season already. Please help identify my elements.

Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I was told by a few people that I'm a weak fire according to my bazi. Since my birth month is April which is Febuary in the chinese lunar calendar which they say is spring which is after winter and weaken my fire. Fromyour bazi analysis I was deduced as a Strong fire, but I thought the bazi analysis of my birth month is supposed to take into consideration of the season already. Please help identify my elements.

I don't know how detailed your analysis was done. However, I can tell you are strong simply because:-

Element
Strength
Percentage

1 Water
Weak
7 %

2 Wood
Strongest
26 %

4 Fire
Strong
42 %

1 Earth
Extremely Weak
2 %

4 Metal
Weakest
21 %

There are many factors that will influence whether you are weak or strong. In your chart, you also have several combinations or joins which convert your original element to having more Wood and Fire. In addition, your season of birth is just at the start of the Spring, which means that earth is always extremely weak between the transition of seasons. This means that your Fire is Strongest. and Wood Strong.

Favourable elements -26% Wood and 24% Fire (Total: 50%)

Unfavourable elements - 21%Metal and 7% Water (Total: 30%)

Earth cannot be taken into consideration because it both exhaust Fire as well as destroy Water and strengthen Metal. As such, becomes a double edge element that shouldn't be conidered either in Favourable or Unfavourable.

Since you have more favourable elements, you arenaturally considereda Strong Fire.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
However I do not understand from the diagram, wood is only 26% whereas fire is 42% how come wood is the strongest. Likewise for water and metal water is 7% but metal is the weakest.

The Strongest / Strong / Weak / Weakest / Extremely Weak all are the element's strengthen based on the season of your birth.

What that means is that you have 26% of Strong Wood, aand 7% of Weakest Metal. It is based on the precentage that you will eventually determine if you have too much or too little of an element.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Since I am a strong fire do I need water and earth to tame me down? Should I avoid wood?

Yes, follow as Strong Fire, you need Earth and Water element to help control your excess Fire. Since you are Strong Fire, of course you want to have less Wood where possible.

Hope thath helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee

• 14 years later...
  • Staff

Related:

Key Areas of Your Premium Ba Zi Report

[1.]  My Ba Zi Element.
[2.]  Health: The Five Elements and Associated Organs of The Body.
[3.]  Individual Best Study and/or Working Directions.
[4.]  Romance Partner / Friends.
[5.]  Career Luck.
[6.]  4D Luck / Bonus and Promotion Luck.
[7.]  Summary of Your Ten Deities: Authority or 正官 (Zheng Guan).
[8.]  Summary of Your Ten Deities.
[9.]  How's my Luck?.
[10.]  How's my overall life like?.
[11.]  Geomancy.net uses this information to determine one's Mandarin name.
[12.]  Migration / Change of Location Luck.
[13.]  House of Life and Conception have to be included in an authentic Ba Zi review!
[14.]  Case Study - Can both of us be business partners in the near future?
[15.]  If a person's Emotional Intelligence or EQ is often 3 or more. (See sample illustration).
[16.]  Understand why not all ba zi reports are created equal
[17.]  A link to Pre-2020 older format reference guide

[1.] My Ba Zi Element?

(1.) Sample of Mr Ba Zi

1 Ba Zi Expert Review Summary.pdf

2 My FengShui_ Personal Feng Shui with Pillars of Destiny v16.10.pdf

1.1. What's New? Revamped more user friendly:

https://www.geomancy.net/forums/topic/17730-revamped-more-user-friendly-ba-zi-premium-reports-in-onlinegeomancynet-v163/

977145107_MyFengShui_PersonalFengShuiwithPillarsofDestinyv16.02_1c.png.cc2edbd822c36ea85cd9074e2271192f.png

2. The birth element is based on the day one was born.

2.1. For example, Mr Ba Zi was born on the day (Heavenly Stem) of the WATER element. 

(2.) Why is Mr Ba Zi = Weak Water?

1966446945_1BaZiExpertReviewSummaryPage4Extract.thumb.png.2ee4464fe395bf5c8b47421a9c01d3f2.png
3.1. Weak/Strong + Metal or Water or Wood or Fire or Earth?
3.2. For example this Sample is about Mr Ba Zi.
3.3. He is found to be a Weak Water person because of too little water (7.9%) + he was born in a season whch makes Water element Extremely Weak.

(3.) What are the favourite colours? Metal & Water

533718594_FAVOURABLEANDUNFAVOURABLEELEMENTS1.gif.0fa894b9477ce130ba1ea275b43294d5.gif

(4.) Shapes and colour associations

1086526674_bazicoloursandshapesweakwaterperson.thumb.gif.6c4ab8b206e1f302b309d18a5725aa22.gif

5. A second example: Shows that she is a weak wood person:-

59098379ddec7_WEAKWOOD.thumb.png.c330e642f98eb2833ae363a1c63ca332.png

(4.) Case Study: Applying this to Ba Zi Feng Shui + Eight House Concept

1. Under Ba Zi Feng Shui:

1.1 Mum's best colours are: Water and her wealth colour is Wood. While Fire is okay for her.

1.2. Son 1's individual best colours are: Metal, Wealth (Water) + Wood elements.

1.3. Son 2's individual best colours are: Water, Wealth (Wood) + Fire elements.

391182587_CASESTUDY5BAZIFENGSHUSUMMARY.png.5ee2f5eafc2fa340250e743bd77ef3b1.png

2. Option 1:

2.1. Under Eight House concept 4 Good / Bad directions, Bedroom 2 is suited to Son 1 as it is his longevity sector.
2.2. Bedroom 3 is suited to Son 2 (Health)

2.3. Using Ba Zi Feng Shui: Son 1's best colours in his bedroom 2 are 1. Water, 2. Metal & 3. Wood.

2.4. For Bedroom 3:  Using Ba Zi Feng Shui: Son 2's best colours are 1. Water and 2. Wood. But based on Flying Star Feng Shui an additional element = Metal is considered to balance this sector.

1635226325_CASESTUDY5BAZIFENGSHUIOPTION1.png.009795a38392787b71acdb8c765d9947.png

3. Option 2:

3.1. Under Ba Zi Feng Shui, if both sons are to occupy bedroom 2, then the binding element or common denominator of colours are used to harmonize this bedroom for Son 1 and 2 i.e. Water and Wood colours.

3.2. As Mum will for the time being occupy Bedroom 3, this bedroom is also harmonized to her.

312045813_CASESTUDY5BAZIFENGSHUIOPTION2.thumb.png.7629d18dea6ddf1847a6b7fd3d1abb9b.png

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Cecil Lee pinned this topic
  • 3 years later...