About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

What would be recommended Flying Star Chart for buying a house.

If Im gonna buy a house this period 7 what facing would you recommend base on flying star chart that would also be better on period 8.is there any or there is no such thing? because all period houses has fading prosperity and just better wait till period 8 comes? thanks you.
Kenneth

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Kenneth,
Here, you have to do some homework and do up the Flying Star Charts for both period 7 and period 8 and spent sometime to analyse both periods.
If you do not do any major renovations for a period 7 house, it will not become a Period 8 house after the year 2004 (Period 8) i.e. the house remains under Period 7.
There are many cases where houses still remain under their "period". For example, there are still many houses which are under Period 6 ie. 1984 to 2003. We do not use Period 7 to do an audit if no major renovations were done for these houses.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/21/99 4:57:36 AM, Anonymous wrote:
If Im gonna buy a house this
period 7 what facing would you
recommend base on flying star
chart that would also be
better on period 8.is there
any or there is no such thing?
because all period houses has
fading prosperity and just
better wait till period 8
comes? thanks you.
Kenneth

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 7 years later...

hi, i bought a house under period 7 recently, 2 sceniors

Case1

If i m not gg to do any major renovation,it will still be under period 7.So is period 7 flying star chartstill applicable?If no, what shd i do?

Case 2

If i m gg to do renovation, how can it change it to period 8?

Is it worth the effort?

• Staff

Dear Tiong Tuan,

ong tiong tuan wrote:
If i m not gg to do any major renovation,it will still be under period 7.So is period 7 flying star chartstill applicable?If no, what shd i do?

Generally, if you bought a period 7 house and do not do any major renovation, it is likely that the house will retain the period 7 house luck unless the previous owner have flown it over to new period. So sometimes this can be hard to say for sure.

Of course, if not sure the best way is to always check if the current house luck suits the house or not. If it does, best to try to fly the house luck over to the new period. This will often eliminate any doubts you may have.

ong tiong tuan wrote:
If i m gg to do renovation, how can it change it to period 8?

As long as there is sufficient major renovations (any hacking of walls or tiles should often be enough). If not you can always have a symoblic fly over by repainting the house ceiling all at one go. Then having at least 3 major celebrations in the house to attempt to fly it over. However, a symbolic fly over may take longer (a year or so) for the house luck to change over.

Whether or not it is worth to fly the house luck over depends on whether the house layout benefit from the new luck or not. Most facing direction often will benefit more from flying over as you will more likely be able to activate the period 8 rather than period 7 (which is a fading prosperity luck).

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research