About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

OK to place a windchime at the tai sui location?

Robert,
Is it o.k.to hang a windchime outside on the east part of my house where the tai sui is right now? house faces 301 NW period 7..where having a little construction here..plumbing,
and putting concrete and landscaping..I hang a 6 metal rod windchime..please tell me if its o.k.? its our backyard.
Kenneth

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Ken,
There are two ways at looking at whether to hang a wind chime:
1. On personal feelings or we usually call this Feng Shui by our personal intuition or using simply our sixth sense.
Usually hanging a singular wind chime will normally not have an adverse effect on us. This is because, under the Flying Star Feng Shui there are a total of 24 directions. Some of these are ausipcious for us and some are not.
The probability is one to 24 that we can place the wind chime at either a good or bad location.
2. Usually, the only problem with hanging a wind chime at a wrong location is only the effects of having nightwares. This is due to a naughty imp and otherwise, not much of a problem.
The problem arises when one hangs more than one wind chime. The result is the person may get a mental illness.
The above are the main considerations. Other more professional methods include drawing a Flying Star Chart and analysing the location to see if it is `ok' to place a wind chime at the location.
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/21/99 5:11:06 AM, Anonymous wrote:
Robert,
Is it o.k.to hang a windchime
outside on the east part of my
house where the tai sui is
right now? house faces 301 NW
period 7..where having a
little construction
here..plumbing,
and putting concrete and