About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Careers and Elements.

Frase

Hi, regarding 5 element cures. I am a yin earth person (born 10pm 16th April 1969) - I know that I was born in the year of the cock, but I think being born on the 16th of April makes me a dragon. Yes? As an aside, where can I find information on which months make people which animals please?
I currently work with computers.
I understand that the element for computers is metal( and water?) and that metal exhausts earth. Indeed, my health has deteriorated from almost the first time that I got involved with computers. I have had insomnia and of late, worse afflictions. Computers are interesting, but meaningless as a profession for me.
What I'm passionate about and have an opportunity to get involved in as my lifelong career is building rockets and sending them into space. Also another technology that is coming in four years (and it sounds far fetched) is shooting small satellites into space using a high powered laser beam and a special metal reflective plate. I know engineering is a 'metal' profession, but is there sufficient 'fire' involved in the rocket propulsion/laser beam side of things for making rockets to be classified as a 'fire' profession? Also, I understand that 'wind'/air flying things are a good area for me, so would the fact that these things fly be beneficial as well?
IF NOT, can you think of any 'earth'-based careers that might suit me -
a yin-earth 'dragon'?
Thank you.

Sponsored Link

This is a multi-part message in MIME format.
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BEEBFD.5C6308C0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
Hi Fraser
Regarding the health part of your mail, it just maybe that the Flying =Stars in your bedroom are the inauspicious 2 and 5 which can bring ill =health. Or maybe your bedroom and main door is not in one of
your good eight house directions.
Worth a try to get a Flying Star Report done, but an Eight House =Direction is free on the website.
For many many months I suffered badly from insomnia. Even sleeping pills =did not help.
The day I balanced the elements in my bedroom was the day my sleep =returned to normal and have not had a problem since. BTW, plants in the =bedroom can contribute to insomnia.
I am sure Cecil or Robert will attend to the other part of your mail in =due course.
Cheers
Glyn
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BEEBFD.5C6308C0
Content-Type: text/html;
charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hi Fraser

Regarding the health part of your =mail, it just
maybe that the Flying Stars in your bedroom are the inauspicious 2 and 5 =which
can bring ill health. Or maybe your bedroom and main door is not in one
of
your good eight house =directions.

Worth a try to get a Flying Star =Report done,
but an Eight House Direction is free on the website.

For many many months I suffered =badly from
insomnia. Even sleeping pills did not help.
The day I balanced the elements in =my bedroom
was the day my sleep returned to normal and have not had a problem =since. BTW,
plants in the bedroom can contribute to insomnia.

I am sure Cecil or Robert will =attend to the
other part of your mail in due course.

Cheers
Glyn
------=_NextPart_000_0016_01BEEBFD.5C6308C0--