About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

How to find whether one has yin or yang constitution

Dear cecil,
From the pillar of destiny I belong to a strong element but when I look at my symptoms
I feel as if I am too yin. So when trying to balance the yin and yang to improve the health. Should one take into consideration the pillar sign or current symptoms. Thanks.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,
You should take into consideration your current symptoms instead of (from) the Pillars of Destiny.
What is the reason for this?
This is because, Pillars of Destiny maps out our heaven luck from the time we are born. The Pillars of Destiny concept is thus suppose to map out our "Yin and Yang" at the time of our birth.
However, if one understands Pillars of Destiny clearly, it also `mentions' that what was mapped out in our birth can be changed.
It can be changed mainly due to our environment and education, our experiences etc...
For example, when a child was born, he has more Yin elements than Yang elements. Yin elements usually implies more abstract e.g. artistic, spatial etc.. while Yang relates more to mathematics, logic etc...
Here, if the parent of a " Yin " child makes learning mathematics interesting and makes it enjoyable, a " Yin " child then begins to enjoy it and develops his mathematics skills.
From the above example, you will then understand what was `mapped' out in a person's Pillars of Destiny has changed due to his/her environmental influences, education etc...
Warmest Regards,
Cecil

On 8/28/99 10:41:53 PM, Anonymous wrote:
Dear cecil,
From the pillar of destiny I
belong to a strong element but
when I look at my symptoms
I feel as if I am too yin. So
when trying to balance the yin
and yang to improve the
health. Should one take into
consideration the pillar sign