About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Luopan- shoplot

myfs_100950

Dear Robert Lee

SmileWould like to know by taking the luopan reading of the shoplot.I found that the reading is not accurate. By standing at the centre of the shop facing at the main doorand by standing outside the main door 1 metre away it shown anotherreading. Do I take the reading by followin which direction the main door is open. The building of the shoplot attached with the apartment. The shoplot is at2nd floor.Must I take the readingfrom the ground floor as well. Attached the shoplotlayout for your reference.

Thank youas always.

with warmest regards

Sophia Chia

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
SmileWould like to know by taking the luopan reading of the shoplot.I found that the reading is not accurate. By standing at the centre of the shop facing at the main doorand by standing outside the main door 1 metre away it shown anotherreading. Do I take the reading by followin which direction the main door is open. The building of the shoplot attached with the apartment. The shoplot is at2nd floor.Must I take the readingfrom the ground floor as well. Attached the shoplotlayout for your reference.

Firstly, there are not attachment in the post.

The luopan because of the small compass can not give as good a reading as a quality compass. However, in both cases compasses, you always have to remember, that readings taken close to the apartment may be influenced by the metal structure in the building or door frame.

Thus, the more accurate reading is always the 2nd reading taken a distance away from the house in the same direction. This reading is less likely to be affected by any metal structure of the building itself.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 2 weeks later...
  • Staff

Dear Sophia,

Thanks for the re-attaching the attachment.

As mentioned, the compass reading taken in the building has a high tendency to be affected by the building structure. Thus, a reading outside the house will always be more accurate. Especially, so for compasses that is not magnetically shielded.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research