About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Generating and attracting business

myfs_73450

Edited by Robert: Frankly, this may involve needing to review ie feng shui of your firm's office, ba zi etc before anyone can really properly advise you on how you can get out of your issue. As we are really busy as it is with many many such cases pending. I can only say at this point, is if you are willing to do some work on yourself and seek clarificationsfor areas you are not sure.I can provide you will some complimentary paid tools on our website to help you troubleshoot. If so please e-mail support@geomancy.net with a copy of this post and I will give you tools to assist you in troubleshooting. Only with some troubleshooting can you better know whether it is unsuitable career, or feng shui of your office or what is wrong.

I own a small real estate firm and to be honest business has been horrible lately.I have been struggling financially to keep the doors open for well over 2 years and I'm tired. I can'tseem to attract agents to my firm. My office faces due West and is a yellow brick house which I converted to an office.I am a weak water pig. The office is located on a corner lot (not real busy street) with a church and parsonage directly across the side street. I thought about putting a bagua outside but it seems to totally freek out a lot of people. Plus someone would probably steal it. Would mirrored wind chimes help ?

What would you suggest to encourage more agents to locate to my firm ? I cleaned and decluttered and have done everything I can think of but nothing helps and things are getting worse as time goes by.

I sure hope you can help I'm getting desperate. It's affecting both my health and other relationships. I look forward to any and all advise you might have to offer. I bought all your books and hope something in them can help.

Thank you in advance

Carrie

Sponsored Link