Sponsored Link

Strong or weak day master?

Hi Master Cecil and Robert,

My Ba Zi is as follows (9th May 1979, 8:30am):

Year (Stem/Branch): Ji / Wei
Month (Stem/Branch): Ji / Si
Day (Stem/Branch): Bing / Zi
Hour (Stem/Branch): Ren / Chen

Accordingly, my day master is Bing and since I am born in the summer season (Si), my chart is naturally hot and dry and my day master should be a strong fire day master. Water in this case will be a favorable element.

However, using the online ba zi calculator provided on this site, it determined that I am a weak fire day master instead, and that water is my most unfavorable element.

Could you kindly explain why this is the case?
Thank you very much for your assistance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Frankly, our online calculator does a lot more deeper analysis, as such if it has determined you as a weak Fire, you are a weak fire. I assume your date of birth is for Male as I deduced from your forum name.

Anonymous wrote:
Year (Stem/Branch): Ji / Wei
Month (Stem/Branch): Ji / Si
Day (Stem/Branch): Bing / Zi
Hour (Stem/Branch): Ren / Chen

Anonymous wrote:
Accordingly, my day master is Bing and since I am born in the summer season (Si), my chart is naturally hot and dry and my day master should be a strong fire day master. Water in this case will be a favorable element.

Though, this might seem the case, to determine whether you are a weak or strong depends a lot on other factors that might alter or change the your chart element. In your case, it might seem that your Fire is a Strongest due to being in Summer. However, the presents of the Fire ie your Si in the Month pilar, combines with Shen to convert that Fire to Water. Thus, losing the Fire element which could have made you strong.

Element
Strength
Percentage

7 Water
Weakest
53 %

0 Wood
Weak
0 %

1 Fire
Strongest
12 %

3 Earth
Strong
30 %

1 Metal
Extremely Weak
2 %

So end up your chart has overall only 12% Fire and having excess of Water. In addition, it has 0% of Wood to support the Fire.Thus, you are a weak Fire, not a Strong Fire.

Frankly, a person's ba zi element is difficult to assess properly unless you do a detailed analysis of the five element, it's strength, the season it is in, the clashes and combinations that come into effect.

As mentioned, our analysis determines a person based on all the many factors. Since our free report result isn't crippled in anyway, it will be the exact result of the paid analysis. Except that you will not see the details of the analysis.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Reseach.

• 15 years later...
  • 1 year later...