About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Meaning of 5m5t8w at SW and 2m8t5w at Centre

Thank you very much, Robert, for confirming Period 8 for my house. Based on that, I had done the Flying Stars Chart and came up with 5m 5t 8w at SW sector. What does this mean because I got frightened seeing the double 5 there.My house is facing SW1 but my main door is tilted in the West Sector facing SW3 (235 degrees). Also,my Centre Palace has the star combo 2m 8t 5w, again I got scared seeing the 2-5 combo!

Could you please let me know what to do,e.g. cure, activate any particular stars, or do nothing. I've put the cures for the annual star afflictions in place.

My house sits on a hill and behind it is a row of condominiums.In front of my house there is a lush green park/playgrounddiagonally across the roadat South.My neighbouron my left (facingoutwards) is directly facingT-junction which slopes upwards towardsour row of houses. My road is not a main road but can be a bit busy at times serving the condominium residents.

I'm looking forwardto your advice. Thank you.

Regards,

sf choe

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear SF Choe,

sf choe wrote:
Thank you very much, Robert, for confirming Period 8 for my house. Based on that, I had done the Flying Stars Chart and came up with 5m 5t 8w at SW sector. What does this mean because I got frightened seeing the double 5 there.My house is facing SW1 but my main door is tilted in the West Sector facing SW3 (235 degrees). Also,my Centre Palace has the star combo 2m 8t 5w, again I got scared seeing the 2-5 combo!

Normally, if there is star 5's and star 2's occur on the same sector. It will spell trouble. But in your case, it is a period 8 house, so the star 2 and star 5 when paired with a star 8, will actually be good for the star 8 as it will neturalise the effects of the star 2/5 and actually make the star 8 which is auspicious stronger so neturalising some of the negative effects (not completely but lesser).

Furthermore, the center area in the house should be kept neutral. So for that sector you should just leave it neutral or empty. Just avoid bright yellow (earth) or bright red (fire)colours if possible for both rooms.

For the SW sector if it is an important room (ie bedroom/main door), you should still neturalise the star 5 with the Metal (ie 6 coins or painting the room white). Avoiding bright yellow/bright red.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research