About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Period 7 or period 8 office

Dear Cecil,

Recently, I rent an office shoplot at the second floor of a five storey shoplot block. This block of building was built in Period 7, hence the Flying Star chart of this office is a Period 7 chart.

This office has a front and back balcony, thus I treat this office just like any landed house to plot the Flying Star chart.

I moved into this office in March 2006 after a major renovation involved more than one third of the floor space of this office. Renovation includes change of partition, change of some ceiling boards, knocking of floor and wall, change of carpet and change of some lighting and etc.

In view of the above changes, hence I decided to consider the period of this office as a period 8 office.

My question is that this office should be a Period 7 or Period 8 office ?

Please help to advise and enlighten me, I want to learn from you.

Thank you.

Best regards always,

David

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I moved into this office in March 2006 after a major renovation involved more than one third of the floor space of this office. Renovation includes change of partition, change of some ceiling boards, knocking of floor and wall, change of carpet and change of some lighting and etc.

Anonymous wrote:
In view of the above changes, hence I decided to consider the period of this office as a period 8 office.

My question is that this office should be a Period 7 or Period 8 office

Based on what you have mentioned, ie knocking of floor and wall. The office should be a period 8.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research