About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Price tag

myfs_100950

SmileDear Robert Lee

Many tks4 reply. Well, anyidea what arethe different the price tag withcents or without cent tag on the item (eg cloth with price tag $19.90 or $19.00). I'm not very sure off it but I believe it is also deal with 00 ending sound inauspicious. As most shopping selling price tagthe cents is always included in it. Please advice.

Thank you once again.

warmest regards

Sophia Wink

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Sophia Chia wrote:
Many tks4 reply. Well, anyidea what arethe different the price tag withcents or without cent tag on the item (eg cloth with price tag $19.90 or $19.00). I'm not very sure off it but I believe it is also deal with 00 ending sound inauspicious. As most shopping selling price tagthe cents is always included in it. Please advice.

I believe this is more marketing than feng shui.

You see the reason why most people will price at 19.90 or 19.99 is that to the person buying it it does not seem like $20 as it is like or within the $10 plus. But in actual fact, it is actually $20. Just like if you price $99. It seems like it is less than $100 so more like for people to want to buy it.

Of course, if you want to look at feng shui perspective? 9 = Jiu. So 99 = Jiu Jiu. Forever. So maybe there is some portion of Feng Shui to explain why more people will buy the product if it is price in such a way.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research