About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Best Period 8 houses

Dear Cecil,

I had read many Feng Shui books, all writers say that all houses facing either North East or South West are the best houses if they are Period 8 houses. See below examples :

Facing direction Special Flying Star chart

SW1Sum to Ten

SW2 Or 3 Parent String

NE 1 Sum to Ten

NE2 Or 3 Parent String

Questions:

1.The house ownerdoes not need to do anything, the house is automatically good because it is either "Sum to Ten" or "Parent String" house. Is it true ? Any activation is needed ?

2. If the house is "Parent String" house, the Palaces where stars, 2, 5and 8 are there, the Qi in the Palace is not balanced because all stars are Earth elements.Do the owner need to balance the Qi in this Palace ? Do we need to add big Metal element to exhaust the Earth element ?

3. The "Parent String" or "Sum to Ten" house, is the house must be square or rectangle ? Can it be any shape ? Is any missing corner allowed ? Some writers say yes but some say success has been found in modern building structures too.

4. The "Parent String" house lasts for three twenty-year cycle ie 60 years. Is it true ?

5. The "Parent String" house, the star formation generates great fortune and luck-the influence is so strong that it overrides unfortunate charts. Is it true ?

Please help to clear my doubt, I want to learn Flying Star Feng Shui from you because I am new to this subject.

Thank you.

Best regards always,

David

• 14 years later...
Sponsored Link