About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Black Pi Xiu

Dear Adviser,

I currently brought a well-known hand crafts Black Pi Xiuat Taipei from a Fs Master and was advise to place it next to my bed facing the bed door to enhance my luck. Eg. 4D, Toto, gambling Etc.

Question Question:

I had see some details of placing Pi Xiu in the house listed by some Fs Master in the web listed that Pi Xiu should not place in the bedroom.

1. So Who is correct ?

2. Which is the best place direction and location to place the Pi Xiu?

Pls Advise.

Thank you. Smile

Sponsored Link

Additional info :

My bedRm Door is facing West there is a Window at South and East.

My Bed is facing wesr as well.

Enclose herewith a floor plan of my bedroom. Razz

-------------------------

N

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll W

lIbedI IDoor I 1 ^

Window l ll lllllllllllllll l l

lIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII 1 l

l l

lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Window

• Staff

Dear Wong Hong Heng,

Wong Hong Heng wrote:
I currently brought a well-known hand crafts Black Pi Xiuat Taipei from a Fs Master and was advise to place it next to my bed facing the bed door to enhance my luck. Eg. 4D, Toto, gambling Etc.

To be frank, all these items are really more of decorative items ratherthan real feng shui. Meaning that no matter where you place, there will not be any mystical powers that will ensure that you will get a windfall. We often classify such items has improving the Human Luck (ie if it makes you feel better, by all means go ahead)

Ever wonder why most of such items being sold as feng shui items never come with a guarentee that after using it you sure to get a windfall etc? Because they do not work. In fact, the manufacturers are the ones who will profit from the sale of such items . Such items can be bought in China for a small price, but often sold at high prices.

True feng shui is nothing at all to do with items or products. It is more about getting to know your own luck, choosing the right career/business, the correct home, the best placement of furniture and colour scheme in the room. So true feng shui is about knowing your given heavenly luck (ie ba zi), getting the right house (Flying Star/Eight House), as well as relationship (ie Human Luck).

Feng Shuireally does not depend on any items. Most of the so call feng shui itemswhich are often for decorative purpose. However, because some items often has some symbolic of something auspicious. It is often being branded as having Feng Shuieffect.Just like during chinese new year why do most people like to buy those auspicious couplet, it is just to seek a good beginning. That is all.

You should notice why our website from 1st day it was up until today never ever sell any items except for consultation services. Simply because such items never really has anything to do with true feng shui. A successful person's house often does not have such items, except for decorative purpose.

Feng Shui like I mentioned is choosing the right house facing, having the right colour scheme, best placement and a harmonious. If done properly into your renovation designs, one may not even know that there are feng shui enhancements done. And the result is a very comfortable home that the family will like to live in. If you sleep/enjoy better in your home, you will naturally be able to focus better when you work. And the rest depends on your own human effort.

We have seen so many of our clients who will come back to us several years after theirpreviousaudit to review their new home or offices that they upgraded to. And none of them was advised to put any such items, yetthey can see good results simply by following the advice given on the right colour scheme and placement. Some even had feng shui so cleverly incorporated into their interior design that none of their friends or family member even know that the house had been feng shui. This is what true feng shui should be.

So our advise is not to display such items.

Wong Hong Heng wrote:
I had see some details of placing Pi Xiu in the house listed by some Fs Master in the web listed that Pi Xiu should not place in the bedroom.

Wong Hong Heng wrote:
1. So Who is correct ?

This item should never be placed in the bedroom. So the one you read on other website is more corrcct.

Wong Hong Heng wrote:
2. Which is the best place direction and location to place the Pi Xiu?

Like I mentioned above, it is better you do not place such items unless you really like it as a decorative item. ie if it makes you feel good, go ahead.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research