About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

how to cure fire in the heaven gate combination

myfs_111919

my house facing SW2, period 8 house, in the 3 front sector, only south sector is good for main door i think , but its a MS 6 and WS 9 combination which make up fire in the heaven gate. how can iactiveaupicious star 9 and at the same time suppress the fire in the heaven influence?? thanks

• 1 month later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Joel,

You mentioned that " only south sector is good for main door". Does it mean that your home has not been constructed, yet?

ForSW2, P8 South sector:-

MS#6 (metal)
WS#9 (fire)
Base#3 (wood)

Given that there is a bad wood #3 under this sector, you should avoid enhancing WS#9 which as you had mentioned is "fire-at-heaven's gate".

Thus the most effective cure is to use water e.g. colours like Blue, black or grey to neutralise it rather than enhancing the #9! Alternatively, earth can be used to reduce the bad influence of wood #3 fuelling fire #9. Earth (e.g. boulders) can help.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

Joel Tee wrote:
my house facing SW2, period 8 house, in the 3 front sector, only south sector is good for main door i think , but its a MS 6 and WS 9 combination which make up fire in the heaven gate. how can iactiveaupicious star 9 and at the same time suppress the fire in the heaven influence?? thanks

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net