About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Very Happy Dear Robert Lee

The whole estate is up grading lift landing. Does that mean the estate change to period 8. I had read somewhere in your forumif the lift is up grading the house will change to period 8.Sometime 2005 we had our whole house paint,open house during Chinese New Year and performed lion dance. Does that mean it is still period 8 house.

If there were 3sectors have a bad luck star, which should I do the remedy. NE2 (main entrance) M8 B2 W5, (room)SW M2 B5 W8, Centre (master bedroom)W5 B8 W2 and 5 yellow is located at the Westsector (room). I have place 6 coins and wooden hulu remedy of the 5 yellow. Should I place the entrance door 6 coins with hulu and how about the centre room? The house chart is base on 20 years. The 5 killing is at NE (main door) it seem that there noises and grilling affected our house.

Thank you in advance.

with regards

Sophia Chia Smile

• 3 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Quote:

Sophia Chia wrote:
The whole estate is up grading lift landing. Does that mean the estate change to period 8. I had read somewhere in your forumif the lift is up grading the house will change to period 8.Sometime 2005 we had our whole house paint,open house during Chinese New Year and performed lion dance. Does that mean it is still period 8 house.

Usually, if the whole building can be "white-washed" the better inclusive of the lift upgrading.

Quote:
Sophia Chia wrote:
If there were 3sectors have a bad luck star, which should I do the remedy. NE2 (main entrance) M8 B2 W5, (room)SW M2 B5 W8, Centre (master bedroom)W5 B8 W2 and 5 yellow is located at the Westsector (room). I have place 6 coins and wooden hulu remedy of the 5 yellow. Should I place the entrance door 6 coins with hulu and how about the centre room? The house chart is base on 20 years. The 5 killing is at NE (main door) it seem that there noises and grilling affected our house.

Yes, it is best to neutralise the various sectors that have bad stars. As the 5 killing is at main door, it is good to place metal i.e. 6 coins acceptable, there.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net