About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Help...To move in during 7th Month..

Hi

I am currently living in oversea & I also just brought a second hand HDB recently. My intention was to renovate the new place asap so that I will be able to move in once I am back to Singapore. Unfortunately I will only be back end of August thus it is also 7th month. What can I do and can I just choose any date to move in? I will be leaving again on the end of first week in September. I read in the forum that since mine is a second hand place is advisable to sprinkle the salt in the house and toilets. Should I be doing this b4 the renovation starts? Please advise and thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
I am currently living in oversea & I also just brought a second hand HDB recently. My intention was to renovate the new place asap so that I will be able to move in once I am back to Singapore. Unfortunately I will only be back end of August thus it is also 7th month. What can I do and can I just choose any date to move in?Of course, if you canit is better to move-inafter the 7th month.

There are two Chinese 7th month this year due to the intercalary month.

• True Chinese 7th month: 25 Jul - 23 Aug

• False Chinese 7th month: 24 Aug - 21 Sep

Try to avoid moving in during the 1st Chinese 7th month if possible. Since you mentioned you are coming in at the end of Aug, this would mean you can still choose dates on the second 7th month. This will at least be better. For renovation, best to start it before the 7th month starts. Renovation if already started before 7th month is ok to allow it to continue in during the 7th month.

Make sure that you select an auspicious date for move-in. You can use this free report to find the best date for you closer to the date:-

URL: http://www.geomancy.net/reports/free-report/freerpt-dateboth.htm

Anonymous wrote:
I will be leaving again on the end of first week in September. I read in the forum that since mine is a second hand place is advisable to sprinkle the salt in the house and toilets. Should I be doing this b4 the renovation starts? Please advise and thank you.

That is usually to help cleanse the place. So you should do it before the renovation starts.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

Dear Robert

Thank you for your reply I have just made used of the auspicious date provided by the forum. The most auspicious date for me to start renovation is 27th July thus that will be 3rd day of the 7th month. And if I chose earlier date (b4 the 7th month)to start the renovation work which ismix blessing for me and for my husband is not auspiciousthen which of the date should I follow. Another question is my husband is not living there in Singapore, he will probably be there not more than 3 times in a year. Should I take his ba-zhiinto consideration? Thank you once again for your time and help.