About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Is it really very bad ..

Dear masters

I have just brought a HDB recently. I really like the house so I paid for the deposit. After signing the contract I realised that the owner were actually going through a divorce and that was the reason why they had to sell it. Is this going to affect my marriage too or is there a way to improvise the situation?

Many Regards

Jessica

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jessica,

As no two apartments are the same, it is difficult to comment fully.

However, from past experience of doing Feng Shui for clients that had bought an apartment where marriage had broken down; usually either for one reason or other, marriage sometimes may not be "caused" by the home.

In instances where the Feng Shui affects the marriage; usually or most of the time, Flying Star Feng Shui can "flush-out" or can be used to fine tune to avoid future potential divorces - if it is caused by it.

For example, "divorce" leaks in the apartment involve:

1. usually, there are instances where the main entrance door opens towards or direct view of a balcony or living room windows.

2. under Flying Star Feng Shui do watch out especially for star #3

In many instances #3 or multiples of it may fall into "living" areas especially the master bedroom and/or the living room or kitchen area. #3 is a star referred to as "quarrels and scandal" star. Since star #3 is considered as "bad wood", avoid placing a water feature at this sector or use blue colours on the wall.

3. wrong placement of a water feature

As mentioned under Para 2, for example, (say in the living room) we want to place a water feature or even the balcony. And if this location does have the star #3 at this sector; a water feature will further inflame #3 or fuel it further thus making "divorce" a certainty.

In addition, usually if we stand at the main entrance looking into the apartment or home, a water feature to the right side of our home is considered the flower of romace sector or roving eye location.

Thus sometimes water feature(s) may not necessarily be all that good.

For now, I can think of these three major issues concering "quarrels" and "break-down" of family relationship. There are some more factors.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:
Jessica Tan wrote:
I have just brought a HDB recently. I really like the house so I paid for the deposit. After signing the contract I realised that the owner were actually going through a divorce and that was the reason why they had to sell it. Is this going to affect my marriage too or is there a way to improvise the situation?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net