About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Flying Star chart

myfs_100950

SmileDear Robert Lee

Apartment 9th level. It is facing North at window (standing centre of the house), while the main door is located and facing NorthEast direction.

Should I take the NorthEast or North as the apartment facing to do the flying star chart.

Thank you in advance

warmest regards

Sophia Chia

• 2 weeks later...
Sponsored Link

Very HappyDear Cecil

Many thanks for the reply. To be very frank, all this while I thought our hse facing is NE. Since last year all by sudden our son's health was affected I did not follow-up the fengshui but yet I do support your forum. Looks like now its more refreshing course again for me.

I'm sorry if I'm asking too much of it.I have a question thatneedyour guidence. Since our house gua 1 Kan (North3) Excellent and main door NE2(Spook) compare the breadwinner gua 2 (Kun).North direction is his Death but NE is his Prosperity does that mean the house is not suitable to him.

Lately, our business was affected too. As I know bazi is to involved into it. The business was involved with the third party and nowwe intend to continue. The shop lot direction is North and not suitable to the breadwiner but it suitable me. Should I continue the business.

Please enlighten me.

Warmest regards

Sophia Chia Razz