About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

placement of kwan kong

Dear Master,

Kwan kong is being place infront of many shop and houses facing the out to main door. I am thinking of getting one to place near my main door facing out. Is putting windfall deities facing out door (like a security guard) construed as irrespectfull?Do you think it is necessary to send to temple for anointed?

Regards

Jian Rong

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Jian Rong,

Yes, the common approach is to place "Kwan Kong" facing (out) towards the main door.

Since one is not going to pray to it; it is not necessary to "paint the eyes" anoin it. Not compulsory.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:

jian rong chen wrote:
Kwan kong is being place infront of many shop and houses facing the out to main door. I am thinking of getting one to place near my main door facing out. Is putting windfall deities facing out door (like a security guard) construed as irrespectfull?Do you think it is necessary to send to temple for anointed?

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• Staff

Dear Sophia,

Yes, there is no issue with placing the Kwan Kong facing outwards towards the main door entrance area.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Quote:
Sophia Chia wrote:
'Kwan Kong' is to place facing out towards the main door. Does that mean no doubt the 8 House is spook and 3 killing is located and no harm placing it.

• 10 years later...
Guest Steven3

Hi Master Cecil,

Is it okay if i place the Kwan Kong sit at the Living room (Siting NW facing SE) facing towards Window. 

Regards,

Steven