About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Where should I place my clocks?

myfs_123935

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Charlane,

Traditionally, Chinese find it "offensive" for others to send a clock as a gift to them.

Thus, based on this tradition, often we may see a school with a clock tower. And if the clock on such a tower faces our home, this is also considered as "sending" a clock to our home. An inauspicious connotation.

Thus, the point in mind is that for those living in apartments, avoid placing a wall clock immediately facing our main entrance. Here, when we first enter our home, we should not be "greeted" by a wall clock.

In addition, it is quite common for high rise apartments where the living rooms of two units face each other. We should also have the courtesy of not placing a clock in our living room such that it faces our neighbour's home. "Unless of course - one is so hateful of the neighbour" that one purposely place such a clock!" *JOKE*.

Warmest Regards,
Cecil

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

• 15 years later...
  • Staff

Where can I place this clock? A clock with many small mirrors

image.thumb.png.f1d2521adbe399bcf9c08e2538428c9c.png

Reply: So long as not face main door or face walkway into the bedroom hallway. Or above a walkway beam - in case it drops down and hits one's head or broken into small shards of glass = may cause injury when stepped on. Anything else is okay.