About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

RED metal roof

myfs_77438

Dear Cecil:

I'm thinking about adding a roof for the building of my business. The roof will be a metal roof painted RED. The building outside walls are a very, very light bluish white. The reason I'm thinking of having a RED roof is because fire (red roof) burns metal (white walls) to produce wealth. Is my reasoning correct? Is there anythingBAD about having a red metal roof?

Thank you very much for your advice.

Hoa

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Hoa Luong,

Hoa Luong wrote:
I'm thinking about adding a roof for the building of my business. The roof will be a metal roof painted RED. The building outside walls are a very, very light bluish white. The reason I'm thinking of having a RED roof is because fire (red roof) burns metal (white walls) to produce wealth. Is my reasoning correct? Is there anythingBAD about having a red metal roof?

Your concept for the creating wealth is correct. ie Fire burn Metal = Wealth. However, it is a VERY BAD ANDNOT PRACTICALto use a Metal roof for several reasons:-

1. Metal roof will trap heat much faster than normal clay tilesor concrete roofs or glass or wooden roof. This way, heat will be transferred to the rooms below it. Similiar to like an oven.

2. Metal can expand when hot. If too much expansion occurs, the roof might pop or shift out of place or crack the side of the structure supporting the roof.

3. Metal (unless stanless steel), will also be prone to rust. The roof is supposed to shelter the house from not just sun but rain. So it is not practical to use Metal as roof. You can have the metal structure, but a complete metal roof.

4. Metal can be very noisy when raining. Imagine when it rains, you hear the echo of the rain dropinside your home like a hi-fi set on LOUD! Unless of course you like HEAVY METAL music, then it will be music to your ears *joke*

So it is much more practical to use the the modern day red clay tiles, concrete or glass or wooden roof (for houses built of wood). Just as long as you choose red roof tiles or paint the roof red, it is sufficient to represent fire/metal.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research