About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Open NW Sector and Welcome Period 8 Qi

I read from wofs website, to change your
house to period 8 without change your
roof, your floor and main door is
by open the door or window at NW sector.
Period 8 Qi will come from NW.
Is it true ?
My house build dec-2003, main door at
NW, can I just change my main door and
my house become period 8 ?
Please advice master,
Cahaya Harapan.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Cahaya,

Cahaya Harapan wrote:
I read from wofs website, to change your
house to period 8 without change your
roof, your floor and main door is
by open the door or window at NW sector.

Period 8 Qi will come from NW.

Is it true ?

Just think about what you have said.

How do you expect to change the house luck by opening a door or window ar NW if there is no door or window there in the first place? or a landed property, you may be able to do this, but for apartments you will not likely be able to do this. So this method is rather flawed.

However, for landed property, this may work to some extend. However, it may not be enough, because for landed property, it is the facing of the house that is more important. So just opening a door in that direction may not be enough also. You may still need to have additional celebrations to help it fly over.

The immediate way to change the Qi of the house, is have a major renovation of the house. ie. simply to change the layout of the house house by hacking a wall or removal/additional of a room within the house. Or even to remove/replace the roof of the house.

The not so major renovation, ie repainting/re-tile part of thefloor/repairs sometimes are not enough to be considered major, so you it is not sufficient for a luck change.

You may need to like have at least 3 major celebrations in the house after these work or at least after symbolic repainting of the entire roof in a go. If you do this, you can symbolically fly the house over to the next period. However, it will take a longer time (about year)for the house luck to change over. This is the best way to have a symbolic luck change, however it will take a longer time for luck to change over then an major renovation.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research