About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

I am married with 2 young children and am looking to buy a resale flat and now there is one available but the previous owner is selling it because they are going through a divorce.

As the owners are going through a divorce which is considered 'bad luck', I was wondering whether I should go ahead with the purchase.

Going through the checklists for house suitability found in the web, the main door of the flat faces west which is a good facing for myself and my husband.

Practically, as this is near my parents' place it suits my needs.

Please advise. Thank you.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Chris,

Chris Lee wrote:
As the owners are going through a divorce which is considered 'bad luck', I was wondering whether I should go ahead with the purchase.

Usually, if you are planning to buy a house owned by an existing owner, the reason why they are selling can already give an indication of how good the house feng shui is. If the owner is upgrading, of course it means that the house feng shui is likely to be good, else if they selling because of problems then not likely to have good feng shui qi.

The above tells me that the house have quarrel stars. So does not sound that auspicious even if the house may be suitable to you. So if you ask me I wouldnot recommend it. Probably better to find other better units.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research