About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

The best Qi?

fficeffice" />

Edited by Robert: Frankly, in order to answer this question a lots of concept needs to be explained to answer your questions and it is also much more personal then general advice. As such I am leaving this question until I have more free time to reply. There are simply too many post in the forum and I must try to answer as many as quickly as possible otherwise the unreplied questions will pile up.

If you really need urgent reply, I would suggest you seek a professional consutlation services to help you asssess your home professional.

I need some help please.

The building where live,consists of two entrances (C and D), each with 6 floors, 4 flats/floor. Construction year 1974, my move-in year 2005. Building faces 160? South, main entrance 340? North

My flat is located in the D block 3rd floor, Eastern end of the building. Main door faces 250? West, balcony door 160? South. Windows of the kitchen and the bedroom face 340? North, windows of the living room with an entrance to the balcony 160? South. Between the bedroom and living room is the bathroom with no windows (no windows facing East nor West from the flat). South-east sector is missing almost completely.

There are two corners of a neighbouring building pointing at the flat (Northern windows) from north-east.

My date of birth is 29 March 1956, time of birth 12.40 pm.

My questions are as follows:

1. Is there a hierarchy among the different systems: my personal directions, the eight palaces, the house gua with auspicious and inauspicious sectors, the house flying stars and the monthly/annual stars? Which should be used as the starting point overriding the rest?

2. Is the correct way to use the eight palaces and the 24 mountains to divide the area into eight equal squares (resulting in my case in some missing areas as the flat is L ?shaped) and then overlay the plan with the ?pieces of pie? (the 24 mountains) according to the actual directions? Which overrides which ? the palaces the mountains or vice versa (e.g. the centre includes all the directions ? is it still the centre with the element of earth or what?).

3. As far as I understand, the East sector is the best area in my flat this year although it is my worst personal direction (Yian Nin in house gua, facing star 8, sitting star 4, annual star 9). My primary worry is my training business which has been very slow to pick up and I?d like to maximize the benefits of the good Qi to help me move forward and become successful in my work. Any advise please?

Sponsored Link