About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Having a tattoo, good or bad for feng shui?

myfs_126390

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Casey,

Casey Wong wrote:
hi I'm planning to get a tattoo design of a KOI fish on my leg somewhere around the calf area. Therefore, my question is whether will this effect my feng shui, since tattoo is permanent. Thanks in advance.

Frankly, tattoos are more commonly associated with gangsters especially in singapore during the 1950's, 1960's and 1970s. So it already have a negative impact. You see just like why people have bad impression on number say 4 = die, when most think about tatoo it often relates to something bad or illegal.

In feng shui, you want to have more good influence than bad influence, so naturally, tattoo would also be viewed as having bad influence. Even though, recent tattoos are being viewed as a personalisedart form.

So if you ask my personal opinion, I would have to say that a tattoo is more likely to havea negative feng shui impact rather than positive one.So not advisable.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 12 years later...
  • Staff

In some countries, the legal age of getting a tattoo is 18 years of age.

In Singapore, there is no legal age limit. But at one time an MP proposed that parliament consider this. But that notation vanish in thin air.

Saw a video, I believe on YouTube on a local (Singapore) tattoo person. He claims that if anyone younger than 18 years come to his shop asking for a tattoo. He will insist on asking the parent to cover over to sign something... hmm..

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net

Master Cecil Lee, Geomancy.Net