About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Clash within own bazi chart

Hi,

what does a clash within own bazi signify?

For example, i find a sheep-ox clash in my husband's bazi chart on the year and month earth branch. and a dog-dragon clash on my friend's day-hr earth branch.

Is there a different significance for the clashes according to the pillars the clashes appear on?

How do we rectify this clash?

Thank you.

Best regards.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Blue Mistz,

blue mistz wrote:
what does a clash within own bazi signify?

This really depends on what you are assessing. For example a clash during the luck period will signify major problems. If the pillar contains say wealth deity, then the clash in that pillar will reflect problems with wealth for that period.

So same thing, for your chart, each pillar can relate to your different stages of life, or even relationship with your family member. So say if the clash is preent in the Month pillar this could mean that your Youth stage may not be as smooth. Or say if the clash is present where it related to your Parents, than it may major compatiblity (ie frequent quarrels, etc) with your parents. So it depends on what you are assessing the clash with.

blue mistz wrote:
For example, i find a sheep-ox clash in my husband's bazi chart on the year and month earth branch. and a dog-dragon clash on my friend's day-hr earth branch.

As mentioned, I have given you the above example for you as a guide. So depends on whether your relate to stage of life (month=youth/grandparents, year=chilldhood/parents, day=middle age/self & spouse),.

blue mistz wrote:
How do we rectify this clash?

Usually there is no way to resolve clashes within your chart. Clashes in your chart often is a basic way to determine relationhsip. But true relationship analysis requires a comparison of two chart. The ba zi chart does not tell you much about relationship.

Clashes with the luck pillar, you can minimise by ensuring you have more of your favourable elements to boost up your luck.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research

• 11 years later...