About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Dear Master,

Can I know if a bedroom is located in NE, where the 5yellows is in 2007, what kind of remedy is recommended to ensure a safe year ahead?

Coincidentally, a electric fan is also placed in the NE of the same bedroom which I strongly feel that it will activate 5yellows. If the fan cannot be moved, what can be done effectively to reduce the ill effects of the 5 yellows?

Thank you for advising in advance.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lkyysp,

lkyysp lkyysp wrote:
Can I know if a bedroom is located in NE, where the 5yellows is in 2007, what kind of remedy is recommended to ensure a safe year ahead?

The main thing to take note is to avoid activating the yellow with Fire/Earth. So avoiding having this room in bright red (fire) or bright yellow (earth). Also, since Metal is good to help balance the star 5, therefore, white/gold (metal) colours would be best to keep the bad stars from being activated.

lkyysp lkyysp wrote:
Coincidentally, a electric fan is also placed in the NE of the same bedroom which I strongly feel that it will activate 5yellows. If the fan cannot be moved, what can be done effectively to reduce the ill effects of the 5 yellows?

I don't personally think the fan will be an issue. Just avoid fire/earth colour should do. Anyway, there are usually other stars in the sector, as long as there isn't additional 2/5 stars then the sector won't be of a major concerned. If not then maybe some additional metal cures may be needed.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research