About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

need help about logo for new business

Dear Mr.Cecil and Mr.Robert,

I want to make a business with a partner. The business would be in graphic design such as making brochure, name card, etc. I found out that I was a weak earth and the color favourable to me would be yellow and red (according to your free report). And my partner would be a strong metal and her favourable color would be red and blue/black/gray. Now how can I make a logo (shape and color) that good no just for me or for her, but good for both of us and good for the future of our business. I desperately try to mix and match the logo shape and color but I can see wheter it is good for both of us and the future of our company. Please give me a guidance for this problem. I desperately need it. I really appreciate it your sincere guidance. Thank you very much Mr.Cecil and Mr.Robert.

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Lim Lim,

lim lim wrote:
I want to make a business with a partner. The business would be in graphic design such as making brochure, name card, etc. I found out that I was a weak earth and the color favourable to me would be yellow and red (according to your free report). And my partner would be a strong metal and her favourable color would be red and blue/black/gray. Now how can I make a logo (shape and color) that good no just for me or for her, but good for both of us and good for the future of our business. I desperately try to mix and match the logo shape and color but I can see wheter it is good for both of us and the future of our company. Please give me a guidance for this problem. I desperately need it. I really appreciate it your sincere guidance. Thank you very much Mr.Cecil and Mr.Robert.

Weak Earth and Strong Metal can bind harmoniously with Fire element. Fire strengthen weak Earth and Fire will destroy the excess Metal from your partner to control the strong Metal.

Then as for creating wealth in the logo, you can add either Water element as water destroy the fire, or Metal element as Fire destroy metal to create wealth.

You can refer to this five element chart for example of the five element and colour/shape:-

URL: http://talk.geomancy.net

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research