About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Door' of House

jasonct

Hi Master Cecil,
have generated the online report years back basing on the actual "main door" .. but recently when i read thru the forum, you mentioned that if the actual main door is not open most of the time, we could use the windows as the "main door" ..now i'm confused .. how do i determine which to use?or can i 'chose'? do i need to do something to 'signify' that the windows is my "main door"? appreciate you advise .. thanks

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi Master Cecil, have generated the online report years back basing on the actual "main door" .. but recently when i read thru the forum, you mentioned that if the actual main door is not open most of the time, we could use the windows as the "main door" ..now i'm confused .. how do i determine which to use?or can i 'chose'? do i need to do something to 'signify' that the windows is my "main door"? appreciate you advise .. thanks

Generally, the direction that Cecil has determined your house, would probably be the main direction where the luck would enter into the house. By default, we go try to go for:-

1. For Apartment (2nd-7th level), you take the main door facing.

2. For Apartments (8th level), you take the living room / balcony facing.

3. For landed property, you take the facing of the house.

This will determined the type of facing direction of the house. This facing of the house will be hard to change even say if you have 2 entrance and an alternate facing is possible. But in reality, this facing is hard to change even though it may be possible. For only, a few cases where the layout is exceptionally special, then we have not choice but to use the alternate facing.

Like what you mentioned. It is "possible" to use the windows as the main door. However, sometimes this is still not the true direction. So we should try to base it on generally accepted guidelines which is as per what I have listed above. This will cause less confusion. Only for the special exception, the rest we will try to follow the default convention.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Master Robert,

thank you for your explanation ..

1.. i'm living on the 16-level

2.. have no balcony, living room windows are from wall-to-wall (3m-
wide), thus i think it doesmake sense to refer that as the 'facing'

3.. but beside the living room, is the bedroom 1, then bedroom 2
which both bedrooms also have the same windows facing as the living
room and also almost the same width .. do i need to take that into
consideration?

4.. possible to re-generate my PAID report? how much would it be to re-generate? if not convenient, kindly email to me .. thanks

5.. if the new facing is 'worst' off than the current report .. should i use
the current facing instead?