About Feng Shui at Geomancy.Net
Sponsored Link

Strong or weak self element?

Hi! My birthday is on the 26th August 1981, birth time is between 1100-1300. I read the free report and find out that my bazi self element is a weak fire. However Lillian Too said my self element is a strong fire. Can you help with my confusion? The birthchart that I showed Lillian is the same with no error,so am I a strong or weak self element?

Sponsored Link

• Staff

Dear Anon,

Anonymous wrote:
Hi! My birthday is on the 26th August 1981, birth time is between 1100-1300. I read the free report and find out that my bazi self element is a weak fire. However Lillian Too said my self element is a strong fire. Can you help with my confusion? The birthchart that I showed Lillian is the same with no error,so am I a strong or weak self element?

Frankly, our free chart is not crippled in anyway, so if it determines you as a weak fire, then you are a weak fire. There are a lot of factors to consider before one can determine accurately as a weak or strong element.

I presume this is for a female, right?

Then your five element breakdown would be:-

3 Water
Strong
31 %

1 Wood
Extremely Weak
2 %

5 Fire
Weakest
26 %

0 Earth
Weak
0 %

3 Metal
Strongest
39 %

Though, it may seem that you are a strong fire just because there is 5 fire, but bear in mind that it is weakest fire. So 5 Fire only makes up 26%.

As a weak fire, this means what is favourable for a weak fire are wood (2%) + fire (26%) = 28% favourable elements.

What makes a weak fire weak would be water which destory fire, and metal that destroy wood. So your unfavourable elementare water (31%) + metal (39%) = 70% unfavorurable elements.

Earth element can exhaust your fire and also destroy water your unfavourable element. So it is a double edged element. So it will cancel itself out in the end.

Given there is 70% unfavourable vs 28% favourable element, that is why we consider your element asa weak fire and not a strong fire.This is after a careful determination of any combinations / clashes / seasonal strength etc, broken down in exact percentage value.

Our free report although does not show you all the details, will give you the exact same results as a paid analysis. This means, that we will consider you a weak fire rather than strong fire.

Hope that helps.

Warmest Regards
Robert Lee
GEOMANCY.NET - Center for Applied Feng Shui Research.